What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased this at Biltmore in Asheville NC last August, after tasting it at the winery. It was by far my favorite, a blend of Merlot, Petite Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Zinfandel. This wine inspired me to add Zin to last fall's Meritage blend.

IMG_20210417_165353455.jpg

I purchased the decanter at Aldi's, as I haven't purchased a new one in decades. It's a bit big, but when you need to let wine breathe before serving your 30 closest friends, it's perfect!

😜

I purchased this at Biltmore in Asheville NC last August, after tasting it at the winery. It was by far my favorite, a blend of Merlot, Petite Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Zinfandel. This wine inspired me to add Zin to last fall's Meritage blend.

View attachment 73562

I purchased the decanter at Aldi's, as I haven't purchased a new one in decades. It's a bit big, but when you need to let wine breathe before serving your 30 closest friends, it's perfect!

😜
Man, I want one! That decanter is badass!

Man, I want one! That decanter is badass!
If you are familiar with Aldi's, in addition to food they have an aisle of "stuff" that changes every week. I got this a few months ago, last one on the shelf. $9.99 USD.

The surface area for one bottle is HUGE, great for breathing. It's designed to hold 2 bottles, I think, and would probably handle 3. I don't expect to ever need 3 bottles to breath, but if so? I'm prepared!

Latest posts

Back