What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't waste no time. Just saw that review in my email inbox earlier today. Did you have this on hand or did you go out and brave the crowds of hoarders today at Costco? Any TP? LOL

Good value from Costco and good reviews.

You didn't waste no time. Just saw that review in my email inbox earlier today. Did you have this on hand or did you go out and brave the crowds of hoarders today at Costco? Any TP? LOL

I asked the wife if they had it available and Costco has it but running out on this wine, just a few bottles left, so I asked her to bring a bottle to try, didn’t suck!!

Yea, Every week your still on the "right side of the dirt" is an excuse to celebrate I guess. This has been laying down for quite some time. Still was excellent and Mrs IB approved and had a second glass which she seldom does. They can make a decent wine in that AVA as well as auto parts!

Having some WE Lodi Ranch 11 Cab Sauv with a nice pasta meal. Last time I had a bottle of this was September 2019. Seven months later, not sure if this a 4 or a 6 on the scale of 1-10. It’s drinkable but I had hoped for more given it’s been 27 months since I started it. I feel like this one is a slow developer. Mrs. B likes it...

So no more WMT app for mobile phones.....this is a big bummer for me..

Are all of you uploading pics from your laptop?? Very not practical. 🤬🤬🤬

So no more WMT app for mobile phones.....this is a big bummer for me..

Are all of you uploading pics from your laptop?? Very not practical. 🤬🤬🤬

Just install a browser like Chrome on your phone. Then open WMT in that browser. Log in as usual. Works fine. No need for the app. I'll try and edit with a screen shot picture to show it upload pics just fine.

6F613AB0-AC2A-499A-A93C-67B851C1CB62.png

I upload from laptop, desktop, and Ipad, all equally as easy, not sure where you're having a problem..........

The problem is not being able to use the WMT app on my phone any longer, they discontinued support for it.
The app is what I always use, maybe 90% of the times. Using a mobile device is convenient and easy.

I guess I'd try the browser on my phone.

Latest posts

Back