What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Boatboy24 Jim, If I may ask, what do you pay for broccolini in your area? Here a bunch about the size you show is $2.79. Do you have a Wegman's market near you?

@bstnh1 Brian, what is your stuffing recipe for your "hand grenades"? We use ground beef, rice, peppers, tomato sauce, onions, garlic and spices.
I use basically the same meat mixture as you do except I often mix 1/2 beef. 1/2 pork, no peppers!

Now, Jim... I'm not sure how you were able to post what I would be having for dinner tonight so far in advance, but I've decided not to read into it too much, for now.

I will be looking out for suspicious behaviour in the future, though! :wy

IMG_20220519_200251.jpg

Last edited:
Now, Jim... I'm not sure how you were able to post what I would be having for dinner tonight so far in advance, but I've decided not to read into it too much, for now.

I will be looking out for suspicious behaviour in the future, though! :wy

View attachment 88548

This is probably the least scratch meal I make. I usually do my own sauces and spice mixtures, but this is quick and tasty.

I call it egg roll in a bowl, 'cause it was suggested I try it, but I didn't like the ingredients so I made up my own..

The name stuck.
IMG_20220521_203450.jpg
Although I always serve it on plates.... :rolleyes:
IMG_20220521_200129.jpg

Back