What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of my grill/smoker racks have been that clean since the day I brought them home. 😁

Ha! I'll admit, I spent a little time cleaning the top grate on the smoker. The grates on the gas grill, I do keep pretty clean though - not too hard when I can get it to almost 700F and just burn everything off.

Finally feeling like myself again. This is the first (albiet holiday shortened) week I've worked full time at full pay in 14 months. Slept for almost 9 hours last night, I think I might like the semi-retired lifestyle better, LOL. Still have gobs of work to catch up on, we've lost three people during covid (moved within the company or found other jobs) and will soon be losing two more to retirement from a department of 14 in total. I'm finding myself doing anything but programming lately. At least I won't get bored anytime soon.

To celebrate last weekend, did some ends from a filet roast and some pizza (mine shown, slightly singed but delicious).

5-31-21_mignon.JPG

6-1-21_pizza.JPG

Today just put a pork butt I picked up at Wegmans yesterday, boy have meat prices started climbing around here (except for chicken, though wings are at a premium price). Cooking on some charcoal and hickory, nice warm day so I shouldn't struggle to keep temps up (250* right now in the Weber).

6-5-21_butt-1.JPG

6-5-21_butt-2.JPG

Happy Weekend!

Back