What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing matches at all now.

Samsung French door fridge
Maytag Dishwsher
GE Range
LG Microwave

At least they are all SS!

IMHO, there is absolutely no reason to match appliances. Who cares!? (Well, obviously a lot of people do!) Just get the best tool for each job.

KitchenAid French door fridge
Bosch diswasher
Blue Star range
Sharp drawer microwave
Miele vent hood

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO, there is absolutely no reason to match appliances. Who cares!? (Well, obviously a lot of people do!) Just get the best tool for each job.

KitchenAid French door fridge
Bosch diswasher
Blue Star range
Sharp drawer microwave
Miele vent hood

I am with you, but SWMBO says that's just wrong, imagine the horror when someone notices that the color of one is one off from one of the others, we can't have that kinda thing in her house.

Of course we have perfect timing to switch over to a new natural gas stove. We were notified a few weeks back that our natural gas prices were to increase from $0.55/therm to $1.22/therm for the next 6 months. Our county gets our natural gas evidently from the spot market and when the cold snap in TX hit back in February as most know the spot market price for natural gas went up like 9000% that week. I guess instead of fighting the insane increase they are gonna roll and recoup it from us. All of the utility companies in TX are fighting the exorbitant gas charges and of course law suits are beginning to line up.

I see you’ve started your 2nd career as a GE spokesman 🤗 nice cook on that crust

We actually ventured out to a tapas place tonight. Felt good (though a tad concerning) to get out. Patatas bravas, shrimp, meatballs, mussels, calamari, octopus, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, salmon, arugula salad, and more. Washed down with some nice Garnacha and finished with some Tres Leches. Fat dumb and happy right now.

I can't take credit, but I did20210410_204216.jpg partake! My husband smoked these baby back ribs today with oak and hi20210410_204216.jpgckory. It grows on our place and he just shaves a little off a dead branch. I don't know what all he put in the sauce but it turned out awesome good. I ate too much!

Latest posts

Back