What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooops, I posted this in the wrong thread last night. And, believe it or not, it was due to haste/inattention, not booze for a change!

We enjoyed grilled shrimp with green chili sauce; corn on the cob (butter, basil); regular broccoli (lemon, butter, capers, garlic); beet salad (red onions, balsamic vinegar); grilled fennel; and a side salad.

65093735641__3A213AE6-1BDA-408E-B7FD-0C17D6F594DF.JPG

Well if this video doesn't make you salivate. Your reading the wrong forum!

https://www.winespectator.com/video...&utm_content=90621d609c3b7f7116676d10e8679c8a
Stealing the rosette "meat" hack!

That rosette hack is fantastic. Somehow, without too much research or training, my sister has become a virtual expert at putting charcuterie trays together. Makes for some good eats when we all meet up. But she hasn't put a rosette on the tray yet, so I'll pass it along to her.

That rosette hack is fantastic. Somehow, without too much research or training, my sister has become a virtual expert at putting charcuterie trays together. Makes for some good eats when we all meet up. But she hasn't put a rosette on the tray yet, so I'll pass it along to her.
If she does do a rosette on the tray, call me, I am quite willing to come down and give her my honest opinion, LOL.

Hey stranger. Are we going to see you in MD in late September? I hope so.
Depends on the weekend. Wifey has clinicals every other weekend (and lately has been working the other one). Plus I still have 3+ yr old wines to bottle...I think I'm slowly getting this hobby, LOL.

Edit: you won't recognize me most likely. I don't look like the michelin man anymore...

Back