What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we're special!

I'm using Vivaldi, a fork from Chromium, and am experiencing no problems. Have you cleared the cache? That solves a lot of browser problems.

Since I tried MS Edge and have the same issue I think there's something else going on my side, also just tried IE and even my avatar does not show.
Weird.

Since I tried MS Edge and have the same issue I think there's something else going on my side, also just tried IE and even my avatar does not show.
Close all applications and reboot Windows. After rebooting, open up temp folders and delete all files. Some files may be locked; if so, skip them. The temp folders are:

C:\Windows\temp\
C:\Temp\
C:\Users\<USERID>\AppData\Local\Temp\

Windows\temp will exist. C:\temp may not.

The temp folder under C:\user will exist, but may not be visible -- Microsoft makes the AppData folder invisible by default. If you can't find it, PM me -- we'll take this offline and not drive everyone else insane.

Close all applications and reboot Windows. After rebooting, open up temp folders and delete all files. Some files may be locked; if so, skip them. The temp folders are:

C:\Windows\temp\
C:\Temp\
C:\Users\<USERID>\AppData\Local\Temp\

Windows\temp will exist. C:\temp may not.

The temp folder under C:\user will exist, but may not be visible -- Microsoft makes the AppData folder invisible by default. If you can't find it, PM me -- we'll take this offline and not drive everyone else insane.

Will PM you, I had already deleted all those files except rebooting, that's next.

I made an Irish stew with a quick Irish soda bread. Erin go bragh!

159350440_141320854550231_8150767027768235002_o.jpg

Stew recipe video:

Soda bread recipe video:

Back