What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There would have been a pic...but I ate it too fast!

Last night was a preview of tonight's dinner (promise I'll TRY and get a pic). Lamb Shishliki with extra lemon, sauteed mushrooms, garlic and kale in the de-glazing then tossed with feta, and a side of kalamata olives. Tonight's edition will include some corn on the cob for the kidlings :)

I support PETA. :h

a3b65a923272e1e5581075fe60f9036a.jpg

I suppose if my meatless dish pictures are lacking for folks here and causing angst, I could refrain from posting. Just let me know.

I suppose if my meatless dish pictures are lacking for folks here and causing angst, I could refrain from posting. Just let me know.

Your plates of food always look so good, please keep posting. If I ate that instead of what I eat I might not look like an ex-football player who kept eating as much but forgot how to exercise.

Haha you guys are a hoot. No, I'm not easily offended and know you're joking.

This one is not quite as low fat as I have been doing lately. Japanese udon noodles with a spicy black bean chili tahini sauce with mushrooms, carrots and cabbage.

ImageUploadedByWine Making1463621505.987821.jpg

Last edited:
What do you do with lots and lots of leftover pulled pork?

Make BBQ Pizza of course! Crock Potted the left over pork with some of my favorite BBQ Sause to get it extra tender and full of flavor. Then lined the crust with smoked gouda, pulled pork, shrooms, red onions and then topped with chopped cilantro. Dang this is one of the best Ho Made Pizza's to date! LOL

Let the weekend begin!

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

What do you do with lots and lots of leftover pulled pork?

Make BBQ Pizza of course! Crock Potted the left over pork with some of my favorite BBQ Sause to get it extra tender and full of flavor. Then lined the crust with smoked gouda, pulled pork, shrooms, red onions and then topped with chopped cilantro. Dang this is one of the best Ho Made Pizza's to date! LOL

Let the weekend begin!

Leave off the pork and the cheese and it would be awesome! ;)

Latest posts

Back