What wine are you serving tomorrow?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thursday it was an Apple wine. Friday Black Currant, tonight Loquat.
(The last glass of Apple was drained into a second turkey I smoked this morning. A fitting chance for that leftover wine to contribute to another good meal.

We served a 3 yr old Cranberry, a 7 yr old Apple Spiced, 3 yr Shiraz, and a 3 yr old Pinot Noir. After an awesome day I asked each couple what wine they would like to take home . Well 4 bottles of Apple and one bottle of Shiraz left the cellar. Roy

We always do a 2nd thanksgiving dinner on Sunday night with all my brothers and our families. But with all Italian food. And we go big for it.
I’ve got some 7 month old Chilean Malbec that is turning out to be absolutely outstanding. On pace to be the best thing I’ve ever made. Had half gal jug that I decided to bring tonight for an ‘early tasting’.
I’ve bought a lot of Argentinian Malbecs lately in the $10-$18 range- and preferred mine to all of em- even at this young age. And the family resoundingly agreed. Was a good feeling.
Should be done with barrel time by March and bottling before the summer. Excited for this one. Ph clocks in low at 3.2, but at this point not messing with it. If it ain’t broke......

Latest posts

Back