What R you DRINKING today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of these stupid a$$ 16ox Budweiers in this ridiculous tin bottle things. They were bought for me for a little computer work. But you know me, sure cant toss em.LOL

Stupid, I would never buy these, doesn't even taste like a Budweiser. FK marketing, you don't have to sell me on something I already like.

I woke up at 1.15am with a terrible heartburn, had a glass of water.. Set all my pillows on the bed upright.

took another 1.5 hours fighting nausea. and another glass of water.

before I fell asleep.

I never have heartburn.

french reds are horribly acidic in my opinion.

Allie

Sure, blame it on us French!! I thought for a minute you mayhave been trying some of that hot pepper wine.!!

Troy

Man did I ever over exert myself yesterday! While putting in the door I had to remove my overhead air cleaner for my wood shop as this new door swings in like it should unlike the other one making the air cleaner be in the way. This thing isnt super heavy but it was very awkward holding that up and also unscrewing it from the floor joists above but my wife had went shopping for Easter dinner. I have a pulled muscle now right under my right clavicle and can barely move now so all that stuff I had planned is not happening. Im very bummed about this. My freaking back is feeling fine now and now this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $%%^$%^$%$!!!:(:m:po:re

Damn! :slp
Me thinks you are getting to be a "OLD" man

On my third vodka and orange juice. It's a wonderful 75* on my deck. I have a wonderful view of the snowfilled ski slopes (the white money that drives this town) and am amazed that it's still there. It's disappearing fast. So is the vodka. :ib

Found some very nice cordials I can guzzle. Loving the elderflower/honey one. I might get a case of that one.

Sheridian, canadian golden ale, coopers irish stout, IM Strawberry white merlot, WE vr pinot noir and hypocras for dessert lol

Drank a glass of Niagara that we bottled today and now I am drinking a bottle of magnolia wine, which is a bronze muscadine grape made by Uwharrie vineyards. Both are oh so good.

trying my blue berry wine i bottled in dec.very good but needs alittle sweetening which i add as i drink and the more of it i drink the less sweetening i need.wonder why? lol

I'll be having a new glass of Yuengling from my tap upstairs while watching some 24 since my total wine was out of bud lite kegs over the weekend....

Took a visit to Shelton Vineyard in Yadkin valley, wow thats an impressive vineyard and operation! Brought home their 2007 Cab Sauv. for later!

Lava Peaches (ie my rocket fuel peach wine) mixed half n hlaf with 7up! pretty good now LOL!

Latest posts

Back