What R you DRINKING today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom

Reaction score
OK this was the idea is from WhineMaker
As I write I am drinking a CA Pinot Noir '08 from juice. Also a chaser of Raspberry Wheat homebrew.

WHAT R U DRINKING??

Not drinking tonight, stomach doesnt feel that good which is very rare for me so hope Im not getting some bug or virus or something.

W E Limited Edition New Zealand Gewürztraminer. This is an awesome wine.
I hope when I buy the fresh juice this fall it will be as good even though it will be local.

WE Chilean Merlot. Long day wrenching on a diesel genset since 5AM so will likely need to have a second bottle ready! :dg

as said in another post island mist strawberry white merlot

((thank god he didnt ask how much you drink tonight))

If you had of asked last night I could told I was drinking WE selection original series Gewurztraminer then on to raspberry white zinfandel but tonight I'm only drinking pop .Since the night before I had wine also .

had a few red wines at the restaurant yesterday.. drinking lemonade today.

If you had of asked last night I could told I was drinking WE selection original series Gewurztraminer then on to raspberry white zinfandel but tonight I'm only drinking pop .Since the night before I had wine also .
POP?:dg
What's POP?:dg
I never heard of that WINE...:dg
:a1

POP?:dg
What's POP?:dg
I never heard of that WINE...:dg
:a1

I wish I was drinking some of that last night! My wife and I started out by enjoying a bottle of RDU Barolo with dinner.. Then I moved onto a glass of the CC 12L Old Vine Zin I made last year.. It went down so good I ended up finishing the bottle on my own! Should have stopped at the one glass!

:d

Feeling a little rough around the edges this morning..

I am feeling a little rough, too....after I had a bottle of Orchard Breezin Citrus Ice Sauvignon Blanc last night...:dg :d

ONE glass of US Elite Sangiovese.. Very, very good wine. Definately stopping myself at one glass.. Will power, will power...

I ended up with 25 bottles of Riesling instead of 24 from the 5 gallon batch, so I needed to get rid to the odd bottle, I am drinking riesling, very tasty even young.

I ended up with 25 bottles of Riesling instead of 24 from the 5 gallon batch, so I needed to get rid to the odd bottle, I am drinking riesling, very tasty even young.

Can't wait to start the GA riesling!

I am aging my CA juice riesling. Has anyone blended this with ___

Latest posts

Back