What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs WM81 and I vacationed in Savannah last week, and among the sights we saw were the Prohibition Museum, which displays artifacts leading up to and during the American Prohibition of 1920 to 1933.

What really amazed me was the way folks got around it. These two signs describe ingenuity.

prohobition-1.jpg

prohobition-2.jpg

Mrs WM81 and I vacationed in Savannah last week, and among the sights we saw were the Prohibition Museum, which displays artifacts leading up to and during the American Prohibition of 1920 to 1933.

What really amazed me was the way folks got around it. These two signs describe ingenuity.

View attachment 88264

View attachment 88265

I believe I will have some of that prescription this evening. It helps the arthritis.

Colorado is going to be a tough series. Many experts have them as the favorites for the Cup. I expect it to be a 6 or 7 game series and no idea who will win it.
as a long time Hawk fan - the Blues during our cup runs were a our arch rival
i'm in the Blues corner - love to see them win another
will be great series

Drove home from Valdosta GA to Raleigh today via I-95 -- a typical 8 hour trip took 10 hours.

Why? 5 accidents in the first 25 miles of South Carolina. With the idiots on the road, we're very fortunate the carnage level wasn't 10 times that. Ron White is absolutely correct -- stupidity is unfixable and is fo' 'evah!

On the plus side, we were not participants in any of the accidents, our favorite pizza place had a sausage pie ready in 20 minutes, and my 2020 Meritage Plus goes GREAT with pizza! :r

Wine makes everything better!

Drove home from Valdosta GA to Raleigh today via I-95 -- a typical 8 hour trip took 10 hours.

Why? 5 accidents in the first 25 miles of South Carolina. With the idiots on the road, we're very fortunate the carnage level wasn't 10 times that. Ron White is absolutely correct -- stupidity is unfixable and is fo' 'evah!

On the plus side, we were not participants in any of the accidents, our favorite pizza place had a sausage pie ready in 20 minutes, and my 2020 Meritage Plus goes GREAT with pizza! :r

Wine makes everything better!
totally agree - wine makes everything everyday better
but - this is a big but - the sausage - chunks, or slices???
- the toppings on top of cheese or under the cheese???
ur answer is to a pizza owner(who owns few pizza joints) for many years - from Northern Ontario Canada - Itallian background

but - this is a big but - the sausage - chunks, or slices???
Slices. It's real sausage, not the garbage that chains sprinkle on what they call pizza. This is a non-chain parlor, owner is there every night.

It's not cheap, but it's worth the cost.

As they were growing up, I taught my sons how to do many things for themselves, sometimes as I was learning myself. It can be a huge money and time saver.

My son just purchased a house, and he laughed as the cable company charges $90 to setup the cable-modem and router. He did it himself in 5 minutes.

Saturday we installed drywall mounts for the shower rods (previous owner had friction rods), and replaced all exterior deadbolts and door knobs. It took us about an hour total.

Understand or just get familar with, enough to say they are an EXPERT on the Internet??

😂 Well, you know, if they do their "research" (which to them means that they look up a few other articles on the Web, LOL...), then they can be an official Net expert. You know the definition of expert? An "ex" is a has-been, and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure. 😂

View attachment 88264

View attachment 88265
I drink because of the all the health benefits it provides. Wine for longevity of life, Beer for nourishment, and vitamins , Whiskey for forgetfulness.

Back