What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried to degas the blueberry today. Couldn't get anything. Must be it's done. Added sorbate and made f-pack. Will backsweeten tomorrow once the sorbate has had time to work.

Started an exercise & weight loss plan. :db Hiking for now, mountain biking once the bike is back from the shop.

Off soon to pick son up from hospital ,his lung function is up to 67% better then the 44% it was . When i come back from there i will be painting the livingroom .can't wait to get that room finished and back together .

Off soon to pick son up from hospital ,his lung function is up to 67% better then the 44% it was . When i come back from there i will be painting the livingroom .can't wait to get that room finished and back together .

Darlene, glad to hear your son is coming home. I hope he has a speedy recovery at home. What color are you painting, anything fancy?

Picked 5-6 #'s of choke cherries last night - there were very ripe - didn't taste half bad. They were full of juice too - excited to try the choke cherry recipe wade posted.

hope all is well...

darlene, im glad to hear he is coming home!

im redoing the girls room today , jus tgot back from buying a closet organizer for her at sams....hubbys really thinks i shud go back to wrok and leave the house alone LMAO!

Well most of the day will be spent working, in the evening probably i will go out to the pub nearby with my partner.looking forward to an exciting evening after a drab day.

LOL millwright naw it wasnt a simple one!!

YIPPIEEEEEE i get to work today , tomorrow, and friday!!!! WOOT WOOT!

Enjoying my day off! doing some stuff around the house then running down to the bay to look for a bay house!!!

Darlene, glad to hear your son is coming home. I hope he has a speedy recovery at home. What color are you painting, anything fancy?

Thanks . The livingroom I'm trying the new Behr paint & primer in one paint so far I really like it . The colors are the main wall is Collectible and the windows & fireplace are going to be done in Clove Brown . The only thing I might do is a few vines in the corners like I did the last time but i'm not doing the marble finish on the fireplace again .

This morning I picked a dozen oriental cucumbers from my garden. They filled a small box. If I get a rainy weekend day I'm thinking cucumber wine. I also picked some snow peas and green beans.

Thanks . The livingroom I'm trying the new Behr paint & primer in one paint so far I really like it . The colors are the main wall is Collectible and the windows & fireplace are going to be done in Clove Brown . The only thing I might do is a few vines in the corners like I did the last time but i'm not doing the marble finish on the fireplace again .

I only use Behr paint in the house also. Last time I also used the one with primer in it and I liked it. I also used Behr stain on my deck and it sucked! Put it on last year and all the horizontal services are flaking off. I called Behr and they are paying for the stripper, cleaner and new stain. When I went into Home Depot they dsaid they have been getting a lot of complaints on the deck stain that was put on last year.

Last night I racked the Pinot Noir.
It had some floating sediment.
Pretty sure I didn't degas as much as I should have.
Hopefully the racking helped.
I'll check on it when I get home. Also going to stir the cranberry wine.
Been thinking about adding another clearing agent to the skeeter pee. I added Chitosan a while back. Maybe it just needs more time.

Dan, my first one was very difficult to clear. The second one cleared mostly within 4 hours. I used super kleer I put the 2nd part in about 50 minutes later and did not mix with water first.

Getting ready for Borough Committee meetings this evening. Going to start making grilled cheese sandwiches soon for dinner. Quick and easy since meetings start at 6:15.

Stirred up the cranberry wine. Going to take an SG reading. Then off to pick up the kiddo and go to the local carnival.

I too like the Berh paint both interior and exterior. Great coverage. On the decks I use Olympic from Lowes. I have had good results with Olympic but it tends to wear down quickly on horizontal surfaces that have alot of traffic. I think they all do that.
Steve

Latest posts

Back