What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is finally a home brewing supply store in my town!!!!!! My wife told me about it since it is down the street from her job. That was a bad idea on her part. My new candy store!!!! The place is Ozark Mountain Brew Supply. They seem to have quite a bit of stuff.

Just made my simple syrup to add to my latest batch of lemon cello. Will add after it cools and I'm get back from the elementary school. I volunteered to be the mystery reader for my daughter's kindergarten class today.

I'm still wondering if my watermelon wine is suppose to be pepto bismal pink? It looks funny but smells great.

I'm still wondering if my watermelon wine is suppose to be pepto bismal pink? It looks funny but smells great.

how old is it? At the beginning, it would look like pepto. If it is smelling great than it should be fine.

Just pitched the slurry from my sangria wine kit to my batch of skeeter pee yesterday. It looks like it is trying to start rolling on!! :D

Ozark mountain used to be a supporter here so hopefully they stepped up in the movd and not downsized, good people!

who would have thought that glass hydrometers don't bounce when dropped? go figure. Darn gravity....

Ozark mountain used to be a supporter here so hopefully they stepped up in the movd and not downsized, good people!

I don't think they are the same entity. I talked to the owner and he works a full time job and does this on the side. Next time I'm in there I'll talk to him about our little family and see if is the same company.

who would have thought that glass hydrometers don't bounce when dropped? go figure. Darn gravity....

They don't like being in sinks either. I dropped my first one in the sink and the top broke off. Stupid glass hydrometer!!!! LOL

had a semi wonderful day had a nerve block on my knee it appears to work good so will get the real one the 28th (not just Novocaine) also felt good when I got home and went down to the creek to see if I might see some deer. Well I see 5 or 6 deer and got a nice fat 7 point buck. Had the tenderloins fried up tonight yummyyyyyyyy.

only bad thing is the block they did today is only temporary and is already wearing off

At the shop now for an oil change and tire rotation. Then off to bottle my Orange chocolate port and get some work done in the yard.

I buy them in 3's, I find they get lonely when left alone and tend to commit suicide. When they have friends they tend to be happier.
LMAO!!!

I'm going to try to find a few gallons of fresh pressed cider to make Apple Jack /Hard Cider, we live in the middle of dozens of Apple Orchards...hopefully they won't charge a local the same prices they charge the folks from NY City when they come up to see the country...lol...cracks me up... they will stand in line for an hr to get a bag of apples.

I buy them in 3's, I find they get lonely when left alone and tend to commit suicide. When they have friends they tend to be happier.
I'm like djrockinsteve, I have a special rack just for holding all my hydrometers. I probably have around ten of them but only two are identical. I have numerous hydrometers for reading brix on a very small scale range making it easier for these tired old eyes to see. They range from -5 up to about 45 brix. I also have other hydrometers for temp, sg and other things.

Latest posts

Back