What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the same process that I am currently using. Always trying to make it easier. The key for me to 'easier' would be for the labels to float off after soaking. But, most need additional scrubbing and then some GooGone to get rid of the adhesive.

Today, so far, I've been sitting in the chatroom, wondering if it is an old link and hoping to see some friends I haven't seen for a couple months. I'll probably take a nap in a bit, and then get to work painting the guestroom later today.

Hey Amy, miss seeing you around, wish I would have been in the room. Today I'll be bottling my a$$ off. I have seven different wines lined up and ready to go. Printed labels last night and will post later.

Finally finished and a total of 22 cases bottled, labled and capsuled. Oops I lied the last wine I bottled was an extra and have to work on a label for it real quick. As stated above I'll post labels later.

Today has been FANTASTIC!! I tried on every "interview" outfit I had, they all pretty much fell off or looked like clown clothing! So I went shopping to find.... I no longer need to buy clothing with a dreaded W beside the number!!!! Im finally wearing "normal people" clothing again!!!!!! I have lost 40 pounds since Jan 1st, I feel so much better physically and mentally!!! (I'm even gettin asked on more dates than ever... much to hubby's dismay LOLOL) .... So i bought a new pair of jeans and a properly fitting interview outfit!

Then we went Kayaking. The kid was able to paddle the whole pond so we were able to stay out a good while with minimal whining from her LOL! I had a blast, can def feel in my shoulders how long it's been but it was so lovely! Just to soak up some sun (and a bit of pond water hehehe) was good for my soul!

Tomorrow I hope I can bottle the bluberry shiraz :) and rack the peach... it will need a top up so I think Ill stick some white grape juice in it...

I don't eat like a fool anymore... seriously. I went on a hard core diet, I did protein shakes for break and lunch. had one snack and a small healthy dinner. No processed carbs, very little dairy. (lost my first 25 like this...in one month) ... then went on a doc prescribed appetite suppressant / metabolism booster. think I will start back on protein shakes this week.. I just missed chewing so much, so I took a few weeks off :) LOL!

Nikki, that is awesome and I just have to ask

You didn't get lost when at the pond :i

ROFLMAO!!!! You sooooo suck!! and.............. no!

but I did get tangled in a low hung tree while trying to tie my daughter onto my 'yak LOL! she was tired of paddling so I was hitching her up... see what happens when you drift toward the bank while rescuing the child!!!! I shudda let her float to me LOL :)

I took out the welder and made a rock separator for the vineyard. Then I took the backhoe and separated all the rock from the soil. This must be love. I haven't worked so hard since then.

I watched my granddaughters play a soccer game. Then, I read for most of the day. I was going to start my Malbec but decided top it it off until tomorrow.

Niagara, This was made from Old Orchard frozen concentrate. Put it under the trailer a year or so ago and forgot about it. The wife fixed the traditional St. Patrick Day diner and when I asked what wine she wanted she said Niagara. Unbelieveable, this stuff was great, we drank the whole bolltle and hen finished off the rest of a bottle of Peach. It is amazing what time can do to a bolle of wine. I came close to dumping this stuff a year ago. Loren

:) to the corner with you Dan!!!

and you know I missed everyone loads.... I'm just going through a lot... finally decided hiding from my friends was probably not exactly helping! LOL

Last edited:
OK wait a minute, walking around a pond and paddling around a pond where is the difference?????

Easy Julie next she'll be telling us who she was paddling!

Spanking.jpg

Back