What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I give up, what da hell is, I know it is a fish but what? All I do is eat them. :tz

I met a great guy getting that boat and gave him a bunch of wine. He loved it and joined here as Dirtydawg so maybe we sucked in another wine maker! LOL

Yes I like to fish too. But I also appreciate a good wine and Wade put something in this bottle that I can't stop drinking. I need to learn how to do this. Either that or just look up his address and show up once a week ;)

Well so far this am I've transferred my 2nd 6 gallons of Pee to the secondary, racked my Piniot Noir, Ruby Cabernet, Sav Blanc, and Johanesberg Reisling. I would experiment with back sweetening but I can't do that until I go to Costco for sugar. They don't open until 10:00.

Bottling 12 gallons of Cab Sauv and Merlot from fresh grapes from down South, Deming, NM. Making two blends 75/25 of each one. Now 18mo old. Bench trials were very good. This should be great by early Summer/late Spring time. :sm

Starting to get my wines together for our annual wine party this Friday night. Expecting to have over 30 people over, will be selecting about 15 different wines to serve. will probably be giving away 25 or more bottles also. Party gets bigger every year. We have a blast. :dg Loren
Our fish fry went great last night, 33 people, all the usual stuff plus one of the ladies brought 4 Coconut creme pies yummmy

We put an offer on a house. The seller accepted but now we have to wait for the seller's bank to approve it since it's a short sale. Not the kind of house I wanted. It's a townhouse. But I will have a little garden space and a nice place to brew and make my wine. I can finally get back to fermenting whenever we close. :)

Bottling 12 gallons of Cab Sauv and Merlot from fresh grapes from down South, Deming, NM. Making two blends 75/25 of each one. Now 18mo old. Bench trials were very good. This should be great by early Summer/late Spring time. :sm

Mike; Were these from 2010 or 2011 harvest?

Greg

We put an offer on a house. The seller accepted but now we have to wait for the seller's bank to approve it since it's a short sale. Not the kind of house I wanted. It's a townhouse. But I will have a little garden space and a nice place to brew and make my wine. I can finally get back to fermenting whenever we close. :)

Good luck Dan. You've been waiting a long time for this.

Good Luck!!!!

Dan thats wonderful!!! Ill keep my fingers crossed they accept the first offer!!!! Housewarming party @ Dan's Ya'll!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back