What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Smokes!! It takes us a week to drink that much. I guess you DO need to keep up the pace...

Carry on....

Debbie

I got fresh Italian juice Barolo. I added some fresh Cab grapes/skins.

If you want, look into some 23 liter kits (it's worth it). Also, plan on bulk aging for at least a year and a few more once bottled.

Had to work on the gutters on my father in laws house then back to work in my own house yard finish my day with grilling hotdogs on the grill now making home made ice cream

delicato

Yesterday picked up 38 gallons of red juice blend from delicato at $3.15 a gallon 56% alicante 29% syrah 15% rubired

On the way back by chance we stopped in at http://www.goldenleaveswinery.com/ and the owner let use harvest 40 lbs of Tempranillo. Had a great time. Very nice people. Should have bought more but I'm not ready to process grapes.

Just arrived in Savanah Tenn. Gonna fish for catfish tomorrow in the Tenn. River. Several fisherman staying here in the same motel, they all caught between 40 and 70 in less than 5 hours. We are not totally equiped, but have my boat with me and some equipment. Still trying to get back to Florida. First things first, LOL, will let you know how we do. Loren

Just wanted to pop in and say I am still alive! Made deans list again so wooooooo... been really busy and i just wanna vaca :( Happy to be employed dont get me wrong, Im just a bit worn down LOL! Still have over a year left in school think its gonna drag on forever! I miss yall :(

Just wanted to pop in and say I am still alive! Made deans list again so wooooooo... been really busy and i just wanna vaca :( Happy to be employed dont get me wrong, Im just a bit worn down LOL! Still have over a year left in school think its gonna drag on forever! I miss yall :(

CONGRADULATIONS. It'll be over before you know it. Then you can reflect on the accoplihment.:r:r:r

tru... but i miss having a life... i miss making wine, scraping, quilting, and all the other geeky things I do *sigh* I miss being a kept woman is what it is... why in the world did i not marry a millionaire!!!

Made pickled peppers today.
beer005-1.jpg

The jalapenos are damn near as hot as the cayennes

Looking great!!! We did ours as well. What is it that you have on top of your sliced jalapenos?

Extra bananna peppers. Figured it wouldnt hurt and would give those bananna peppers a lot of 'Kick'

LanMan, you and I must have the same taste. I put hot peppers or hot sauce on just about everything (except my cereal). When you say "banana" pepprs, are the Hungarian Hot peppers? Looks like you have whole Jalapenos and sliced. I would guess that the sliced loses some of their heat in the vinegar, while the whole jalapenos do not, right?

Looks really great. Yummo!

@ Rocky They are just your regular yellow bananas although some had a little purple color on them.

@ docanddeb I wish that was my kitchen. It is actually my parents kitchen. I am staying with them while I build a house in Tennesee. You can see my kitchen window in my elderpee thread. It's a little more rustic and a lot less finished. But I did build my parents house:D
I cant wait to get done with this house so I can go home for a while.

Latest posts

Back