What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from going with my oldest son to pick up his new Hyundai Elantra. Boy, is he on cloud 9. :db

Just got in from National Homebrew Day. The club had a drew day at a local brew pub. well over cam and brewed 500+ gallons. We also had a huge amt of public there.

Long day.. Naw to drink some WINE.

Tom, I ordered some stuff on April 27th to brew today and the order still hasnt shipped!!! :m Picked up some more stuff to take my son fishing again tomorrow, he loved it an I didnt have 1 pce. of equipment from when I use to fish so probably for awhile I will have to make stops at until I gather it all again! Man I forgot how much stuff you need.

Last edited:
Well today I am sore.

Yesterday I brewed 30 gallons of beer. :b:b:b

10 Gallons ea of Smoked Chocolate Stout, Pilsner Urquell and St Paulie Dark. :b

Oh yea the Raspberry Wheat :b I brought was the hit of the show!

I need to rack two carboys of wine but don't have the energy yet. Maybe later. ;)

Tom...... You know how this goes!!!!!!!!!! Pics or the order falls through!!! hehehehe

I said ORDERED. That means NOT here "yet" Butt, will look like this one (attached). A fellow club member makes them.

Only difference will be the mash and boil pot. I have my BIG ones going there. I have a 16 gal s/s pot for mash and a 26+gal s/s pot for my boil

P5070019.jpg

I thought maybe your were buying the set up Smurfe had!!! Are you going to have a March pump Tom?

As for me, took the boy fishing again today. He caught 1 15" Rainbow Trout. I caught 2 - 13" Rainbows and a 14" Brown Trout. I just grilled them up and we all ate them. Man to think what Ive been missing for so long, dont know why I ever stopped fishing but Im hooked again. Spent another $65 last night on supplies.

Wade that's Great! I remember my dad taking me, and my adult kids still talk about the times I took them.

Got up at 5:00 (unknown reasons) got ready to go and we (myself, my wife and 2 daughters) loaded into the car and arrived at Schenley Park for the Race for the Cure. We've been doing it about the past 6-7 years I think. My eldest daughter, being sick and all, finished the 5 k run in 35 minutes. We finished the walk in about 53 minutes. We then went to Embleton to my SIL's place. Came home, washed the wife's car now enjoying a glass of Pee to end a perfect day. My face is very sunburned.

Like Tom after brewining with the LHBS folks and B. A. R. F. yesterday and Mothers Day today I am WHOPPED.

As for Wade... Great trip with the Boy. Man I wish I could do so trout fishing.

B. A. R. F. = Brewers and real fermentors?

My club is called Barley Leagal Homebrewers we are 140+ strong in one year.

Been cleaning up the house yard all weekend finally got started mowing down the broom to the west of my house so I can expand my vineyard I have about one hundred cuttings to put over there this summer my three year old vineyard is just starting to show buds on the vine here.

I will be racking my 2 wines today, a White Zin and Chardonnay and start degassing. We have family on the way for the weekend. the wife would like me be through with the wine activities by then, I will have to tell her you can not rush the wine. She also has to remember when she is not at home I am head of the house and I give the orders..oops she has not left for work yet, I will send this as soon as she is out the door...........................................sorry about the delay, like I said I am!!! Everyone have a great day!!!!

Back