What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on sneaking out this afternoon to do some "field research" at the pool however! :sm

hands-up-swimmer.jpg
laughing_chimp_ani.gif

Stuck indoors listening to some exciting (and some not so exciting) scientific papers on laboratory robotics and automation in Palm Springs, CA. Supposed to hit 70 by this afternoon. Flowers and green grass everywhere.

I plan on sneaking out this afternoon to do some "field research" at the pool however! :sm

funny hit 70 here yesterday so far today the high is 41 odd weather

Sirs, you are lucky.. the high here yesterday was 41 and the high today around 20ish...

Checked on the pineapple wine i started yesterday. it's got a nice cap and bubbling along. Startted it now so it'll be ready for summer.

It is about four degrees here and have blizzard conditions had to stay in town tonight could not drive home

Sitting on the couch waiting for the ice to melt outside. We got hit with a thick blanket of it last night. All the schools are closed and since my driveway is on a hill i'm going to wait it out. PA friends it's heading your way.

Sitting on the couch waiting for the ice to melt outside. We got hit with a thick blanket of it last night. All the schools are closed and since my driveway is on a hill i'm going to wait it out. PA friends it's heading your way.

Thanks, we're as ready as you can be, considering.

We had just wet roads here this am. I know some areas north were getting snow and more Ice. I'm ready for spring.

Yeah, we had quite a bit of ice earlier. It's now warmng up a little. Forecast is for rain through tomorrow.

Does any one know anything about Jack Keller, he has not updated his website in 2 months. I'm having withdrawals, yes I do go to more than one wine site, but love this one. Roy

He has been inactive since mid December because of some serious medical issues with the last one to be addressed in late February.

Made 2- 6 gallon kits of Cabernet Sauvignon..plan on letting this age :) Also Bottled my Basil Wine it's nice for cooking but unlike the Jalapino I wouldn't drink this ... Zoogie

Last edited:
Back