What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You meant "exponential growth," right?
Paul, I don’t know/ nobody knows what the actual rate of increase will be.
Exponential is the term in the news and seems to also get applied to the steep growth phase in cell culture literature, your note was good.

Funny to listen to my brother, an hour north of GB, who last week was saying this is a hoax, , , equally weird to hear a niece with her husband who has ALS (luckily means he already has a ventilator) started a bucket list trip to New Orleans on Saturday

Last edited:
I'm 3 hours away from Gino Pinto's and around me all the farms that sell fresh produce think their product is gold. Plus from what I'm understanding frozen blueberries are one of the few fruits that are as good frozen as fresh. Although I have no experience, just what I read.
3 in what direction?, if I have to pass you to get there I'd gladly pick up for you..

Brought in for some pre-ER Coronavirus checkpoint isolation areas to be built at Temple hospital. 1st one started Thursday and functioning by yesterday afternoon. Needed insulated fire-rated easily sanitized walls, electric, separate WiFi, data lines, heat, AC, entrance/exit etc. it ain’t pretty but it’s functional. Adjustments.JPG

Brought in for some pre-ER Coronavirus checkpoint isolation areas to be built at Temple hospital. 1st one started Thursday and functioning by yesterday afternoon. Needed insulated fire-rated easily sanitized walls, electric, separate WiFi, data lines, heat, AC, entrance/exit etc. it ain’t pretty but it’s functional. View attachment 59400

AJ, you are my hero! (I mean that.) Good going.

I was going to scrape and clean some bottles in prep for bottling the 2018 Chilean Carmenere/Petite Verdot. Sadly, I'd forgotten that I broke the blade on my scraper the last time I did this and did not have any blades in the house. :( Instead, I sorted through some bottles and placed an Amazon order for some blades. Guess I'll label and foil the Eclipse Bourbon Barrel Cab/Zin instead.

I was going to scrape and clean some bottles in prep for bottling the 2018 Chilean Carmenere/Petite Verdot. Sadly, I'd forgotten that I broke the blade on my scraper the last time I did this and did not have any blades in the house. :( Instead, I sorted through some bottles and placed an Amazon order for some blades. Guess I'll label and foil the Eclipse Bourbon Barrel Cab/Zin instead.

What kind of blade are you looking for?

What kind of blade are you looking for?

397492_p

I emerged from my "foxhole" to go to the grocery store yesterday. We just needed a few things and I thought I would give it a go. I was prepared to return home if the parking lot was filled and there were just too many people. I was very pleasantly surprised. The store (Meijer's) was not super busy, actually I would say less than normal for a Sunday afternoon. The shelves were well stocked except for some notable exceptions (TP, of course, paper towels, flour, any type of disinfectant which contains bleach, broccoli and sweet potatoes come to mind) and people were shopping very normally, i.e. no binge buying or hoarding that I could see. Employees were busily stocking shelves.

I would like to give a big shout out to Meijer's. Their pricing was great, many items (more than usual) were on sale and there was no evidence of them taking advantage of the situation. When I entered the store and was grabbing a cart, there was spray disinfectant and paper towels available to wipe down the handles. One thing that did occur to me is that I saw a number of husbands shopping with their wives and virtually everyone was upbeat, friendly and smiling.

I came away with a good feeling about my fellow citizens in Central Ohio.

Back