What R you doing today?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Tom, Oct 6, 2009.

1. GreenEnvy22

GreenEnvy22 Senior Member

no clue.I'm going to do some testing with different pulley sizes to find a good speed.
    The crusher I have is a few decades old, no model# or anything on it.

2. Ajmassa5983

Ajmassa5983 Member Supporting Member

Planning our small summer vacation. Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg VA. Around here it’s sorta like a right of passage to take a trip there.
    I remember as a kid being bored out of my skull in Williamsburg while my dad was loving it. Bringing it full circle! And looking forward.
    Not going extravagant since most of our funds are being used for home renovations. But still nice to get away for a few days.

mainshipfred and Boatboy24 like this.
  3. Boatboy24

Boatboy24 No longer a newbie, but still clueless.

We've been pass holders at Busch Gardens for around 6 years now, I think. Go down there a lot. At 2.5 hours, its pretty doable for a day trip, and we do a few overnights as well - plenty of good hotel options. If you haven't already and will spend more than a day at the park, look into the Fun Pass. They're around $100 and include access for the whole summer to both Busch Gardens and Water Country.

Ajmassa5983 likes this.
  4. ceeaton

ceeaton Three is the charm, right?

After buying a bunch of stuff and packing the car tonight (opening the cabin this weekend with my brothers), started "rooting" around in the basement, much like a pig in the mush, and found two bottles of my wife's favorite wine. Batch #13, OB Cranberry craze. Little bit of sediment showing, but curious to see how they've held up (normally should be drunk within a year, these are approaching three years (in June)). Now that the fish tank is being torn down, I have a nice size wall in the basement to possibly build some wine shelves and hopefully inventory my wine which is now sitting sideways on the basement floor (@ 58.6*F). Maybe I should just keep it there...aging by deception.

5. sour_grapes

sour_grapes Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers

Craig's getting lucky this weekend!! :b:f1:r

JohnT likes this.
  6. ceeaton

ceeaton Three is the charm, right?

No, someone else is, I won't be there until Sunday! But the two bottles should keep her content until I return home, I should hope.

7. Ajmassa5983

Grindin stumps. All day. And cutting down a 35’tree. Growing up in the city all ‘yard work’ we did was raking or mowing. Thankfully I have YouTube to lend fatherly advice. IMG_1441.jpg

8. Ajmassa5983

Still surprised this ended without incident. A pinpoint drop needed and leaning opposite way. Originally I thought “piece of cake”. It took actually attempting it to fully the respect the process. Felt damn good afterwards. And the grinder was a beast. Making quick work of about 7 large stumps.
    Couldnt directly upload the video here.

IMG_1467.jpg IMG_1469.jpg

JohnT, Kraffty, Boatboy24 and 4 others like this.