What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a hard busy day and Im just chillin now. Took a Vicadin a little while ago and just hope my back makes it through tomorrow!:?

Better luck next time.. is the freezer getting empty?

Allie
Haha! Actually, no.... We already have two I'm processing, and I'm going to be borrowing freezer space from a buddy. Too many ducks, chickens and turkeys in mine already, from fall harvest.

It was a hard busy day and Im just chillin now. Took a Vicadin a little while ago and just hope my back makes it through tomorrow!:?

sounds bad Wade.. have you put it out again?

A hot water bottle might help?

Haha! Actually, no.... We already have two I'm processing, and I'm going to be borrowing freezer space from a buddy. Too many ducks, chickens and turkeys in mine already, from fall harvest.

One of my freezers is half filled with fishing bait.. the bloke goes out to fish and brings home the left over bait..

He's fishing with a helicopter today apparently.. not sure how that is done.. will update you later on.

Allie

Its always on the way out now and I do my best to take it easy but I have to get my work done. I need a vacation but they cut that out this year due to the economy! :(

Its always on the way out now and I do my best to take it easy but I have to get my work done. I need a vacation but they cut that out this year due to the economy! :(

Have you got a local swimming pool centre with spa pools? A soak in some hot water might help. There's nothing worse than constant nagging back pain, it wears you down.

Doesnt help. I had a hot tub for awhile as I used to be the shop foreman there doing the cabinets and got a really good deal on one but it didnt help either, its 3 bad discs and theres not really anything that can be done except a surgery and theres just too many "I wish I never had it dones" not to mention the fact that taking that kind of time off would put me into foreclosure! Just deal with it is all that can be done.

Wade, I suffered crippling back pain for a number of years. If it's degenerative disk disease, you're s.o.l. But if it damaged disks from sublaxation of the spine, it can heal. I made nearly 20 visits to 4 different chiropractors until I found one who knew what to do. Four visits to him, and I have not had sciatic nerve pain, or lower back problems in almost 10 years.
I was a week away from surgery, until I met a guy who had the surgery. Once the surgeons have their way, the body is nearly unable to repair the damage done by the knife.
I'll offer another unsolicited piece of advice: lower back pain, and joint pain in general, can be aggravated by caffeine. Lay off the coffee for awhile, if you drink a lot of it.

One of my freezers is half filled with fishing bait.. the bloke goes out to fish and brings home the left over bait..

He's fishing with a helicopter today apparently.. not sure how that is done.. will update you later on.

Allie
Fish-to-bait ratio should be atleast 10:1. :D
I've fished for shark with a hand line and a whole chicken, but I'm curious about this helicopter thing. :? Waddaya do, fly over and jump on their backs?

Fish-to-bait ratio should be atleast 10:1. :D
I've fished for shark with a hand line and a whole chicken, but I'm curious about this helicopter thing. :? Waddaya do, fly over and jump on their backs?

I would pay to watch that on TV, hell I would pay to go and do that, can we bring guns too:gb

DUCK=SHARK BAIT eat the chickens and throw the flying liver out

I would pay to watch that on TV, hell I would pay to go and do that, can we bring guns too:gb

DUCK=SHARK BAIT eat the chickens and throw the flying liver out
Now don't go shootin' any Great Whites. You know they are just misunderstood, finny, friendly creatures, tryin' to make a livin' like the rest of us.:)

Back