What other hobbies do you have?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zelix

Reaction score
I make leather bags as another hobby.

cuEipjo.jpg

OhX4Jyz.jpg

kOXrKD3.jpg

Mine is underwater and nature photography. Had my own gallery on Maui but now retired in the Ozarks and shooting bugs and flowers mostly. Also floating the local rivers and gardening.

Incredible pictures. I like photography as well. I'm still learning and have a ways to go. I got an old Canon 70D in Japan a couple years ago. I need to blow the dust off of it and get to shooting. :)

i raised and trained paint horses most of my life, in my latter years i've trained mules for wagons and carts, i've just started on my last mule, after her i'm done, health, i target shoot, waiting on my mini 14 to come back, ultra match grade kerger 1" bull stainless barrel 24{", 7'7 twist matched for hornaay 74 grain boat tails 5.56x45,, match trigger the whole 9 yards, that'll put me to shooting and driving, i got a super team of mules, but i'm going to a single mule so less walking harnessening up, and my harness set is 14 oz all leather inch an one quarter to three inch,logging set trace chains and all,super heavy, logging collars and all, but that is a younger and healthier persons game, i'm getting rid of my wagon, just keeping my forcart, just added 5 more 6 gal carboys and ordering 5 or 6 more tomorrow, good Lord willing, shooting and teamstering from here on out, PS, of course wine making
Dawg

My nephew ground up restored a Sunbeam Tiger. He used 3 gallons of black paint!!!! Paint/sand/paint/sand..
It was like looking into a mirror. Won a lot of trophy's.

I'm in Texas County, MO. North of Mountain View MO.
cool we're not far apart, i had probably asik before, yup different states but same stopping grounds, i spent much of my youth there and around, gawd that was so long ago, you're deeper in, i am closer to the edge of the ozarks, you do tradishonal wines? country wines? best wishes
Dawg

I'm a vegetarian so I try not to use leather products but those bags look fantastic. Some really beautiful craftsmanship on those bags.
hummmm, i am a arvide meat eater as is is my dad and 3 brothers i grew up with to meals made at evey eating time my mom 77 is a hard core vegan, no real milk cocanut milk for her, no in anything she eats, heck i cant come close to naming it all, but she cooks regular foods for us,,,lol
Dawg

Latest posts

Back