What other hobbies do you have?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hobbies are anything computer-related (tinkering, fixing, building), and doing sound (live or studio recording). It is an amazing feeling taking the talents of a group of musicians and singers and sculpting and mixing the sounds and effects into something much more than the sum of its parts. When someone asks me if I play an instrument, I respond with: "Yes, I play the mixer!"

I worked as a computer network administrator for years so I've done a lot of the fixing and building but it was work, not a hobby 🤣. In fact, now I don't even want to think about doing anything on them other than playing with my labels. 😊

My brother runs a radio station and does some music production as well, so I've seen how much work it takes to edit and mix! It also takes a lot of talent, so kudos to you!

i use ink jet i take all my labels outside spread them out the, n spray them from a spray can clear gloss, clear satin, clear poly, clear varnish, and of them little spray cans at walmart, lumber company,
it keeps label from running and is way cheaper,
Dawg

As I mentioned in my comment to @KCCam, I use an Epson inkjet printer. Their DuraBrite ink is waterproof so my labels don't run. I love the thing, even though the ink can get expensive...but I feel that's the same with all printers anyway. I did the spraying route when I first started but this is so much easier!

As I mentioned in my comment to @KCCam, I use an Epson inkjet printer. Their DuraBrite ink is waterproof so my labels don't run. I love the thing, even though the ink can get expensive...but I feel that's the same with all printers anyway. I did the spraying route when I first started but this is so much easier!
unlike yawl i'm very unlearned at computers, so different printers and ink types so on so forth are way beyond me, lol
Dawg

unlike yawl i'm very unlearned at computers, so different printers and ink types so on so forth are way beyond me, lol
Dawg
yep i need to go another way, the other day when i was spraying it was gusting winds back and forth, i didn't really notice but when i came back inside my lungs were hurting, i have a permanent trach in my throat, and i never noticed that i was breathing the fumes, so i'll do some research because i'm going to have to change how i do labels, mine is a Canon,
like i said, all greek to me,,,lol
Dawg

Latest posts

Back