What other foods/drinks do you craft?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the traditional methods. In this age with programmable logic controllers a number of food processes are done by figuring out what Dawg is feeling and then finding a sensor for it.
ever time i smoke meat, i always squeeze it, ever little bit, before long you can tell when your meats are done no thermometer, now that been said, i ain't a clue what a premium German BBQ is, I use a off set stick smoker, it can be used to grill from hotdogs to steaks, but i go for pork ribs and both pork or beef pull meat, and salmon, and tuna,
Dawg

ever time i smoke meat, i always squeeze it, ever little bit, before long you can tell when your meats are done no thermometer, now that been said, i ain't a clue what a premium German BBQ is, I use a off set stick smoker, it can be used to grill from hotdogs to steaks, but i go for pork ribs and both pork or beef pull meat, and salmon, and tuna,
Dawg
I like the traditional methods. In this age with programmable logic controllers a number of food processes are done by figuring out what Dawg is feeling and then finding a sensor for it.

I think you fell for a shill. The user has made 3 posts, two of which are nonsense, and one of which contains a link to a commercial product. S/he lives in NY and in Malaga. Hmmm, not suspicious at all. :slp

I think you fell for a shill. The user has made 3 posts, two of which are nonsense, and one of which contains a link to a commercial product. S/he lives in NY and in Malaga. Hmmm, not suspicious at all. :slp
well at least as I've told you (@sour_grapes ) before , i am a butter knife in a drawer full of straight razors,,, lol
Dawg

I do Kimchee and smoked salmon. The salmon is more like what they call salmon candy in Alaska. Heavily smoked to the point where the outside is dry and dark using brown sugar, blackberry brandy as the predominant flavorings. I smoke thick fillets, unlike those thin anemic things you see in grocery stores. For those looking for a source for Gochugaru, I get mine online at www.spicewallabrand.com. They have two sizes - 1.2 oz and 6.9 oz (1 pint). I get the pint size. It's about $16 and lasts for a lot of kimchee batches.

1628862502669.png

1628862560228.png

I do Kimchee and smoked salmon. The salmon is more like what they call salmon candy in Alaska. Heavily smoked to the point where the outside is dry and dark using brown sugar, blackberry brandy as the predominant flavorings. I smoke thick fillets, unlike those thin anemic things you see in grocery stores. For those looking for a source for Gochugaru, I get mine online at www.spicewallabrand.com. They have two sizes - 1.2 oz and 6.9 oz (1 pint). I get the pint size. It's about $16 and lasts for a lot of kimchee batches.

View attachment 77467

View attachment 77468s that is a way
hum, never smoked any with that much smoke ring, from the look of it ,,, it looks like a way to preserve it, IE jerky,,
Dawg

Back