What is your age?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your age.

• Total voters
Let's just say I'm in the last category. Lol been making wine about 5 years now

Yes
I am also in the last category - 51

some days I feel like I am in my late 20's and other days I feel like I should of retired 10 years ago - LOL

Oh, and I've,been making wine a little over a year. It started last year as a distraction because my husband had cancer, now it's an obsession! They were able to remove the kidney and my husband came out of it just fine!

53....went to my high school reunion last Friday and wondered if I was in the wrong room, too many old looking people. So many wrinkles and gray hairs, ugh!

I figure it's the wine making that is keeping me so young and handsome. I remind my wife everyday how lucky she is I found her.

Now if you believe that one, do I have a deal for you on some swamp land in Florida...

59 and and hoping to be sexy at 60. The sexy needs to hurry cause 60 is coming fast! I like the knowledge and wisdom I have its just them dang numbers! The flip side of aging is your kids aren't in your wallet any more and you get to put that money in winemaking. Got gift cards for Christmas, guess where they will be used?
Merry Christmas to all of you!

Latest posts

Back