What is your age?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your age.

• Total voters
In my mind I'm 28, but my body says I'm 48. Why can't these 2 ever agree?

In my second year of wine making and love the hobby. Somebody posted in a thread that most winemakers start this as a hobby that becomes an obsession. That's me exactly! Totally obsessed! I cannot believe I paid for bad wines for years and could have been making my own!

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

61 .....some days feel older............some days feel younger:h

Well in 3 days I will be the BIG 50 !!
We are having our bi-annual party on Saturday and if I make it thru that - Then 50 will be a bit easier :b

Just turned 34 on sept 30th.

So, Steve aka vacuumpumpman is a Libra... that explains a lot! Us Libras as a friendly lot.

hello, im 25, i started making wine-jobless and broke- from my parents basement 3 years ago. to finance he hobby i sold over the next two years the only assets i had, a small stock portfolio. cashed in $1000 worth of shares in fb and idt. sold fb for about 20 a share today its at 70 and sold idt for about 7 today its at 17. i bought a crusher, a press, 700lbs of grapes, and the rest is history. was it worth it? totally. i just bottled my first wines from 2 years ago and some from last year also, i work hard at a pretty decent job from 5 in the morning and im recently married. thats my story friends.

I'm 39 and started making wine as a hobby about 6 years ago. kids came and life got busy again so its been "aging" Ive got 5 gallons of apple that has been bulk aging for the past two years. That is one of the things i like about this hobby its mostly when you have time.

50 and fine and like my wine!
Just started in October, spend all my free time on this site learning volumes of information!

Thanks,
Steve

I dont even kno what a port is lol ive only made fruit wines so far but eventually I will learn it and make it and age it all

Turned 60, this year, kinda of milestone I guess... ;-). I still think I'm in my 30's, until my son wants me ski double diamonds with him, then my knees remind me of my chronological age.

Latest posts

Back