What is your age?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your age.

• Total voters
I am 38 and my 92 year old Grandmother can still out drink me!!!

I also never got carded untill after I turned 30 and grew my first grey hairs. My younger brother has yet to be carded, and he has been buying beer seince high school. Bald men never look young:)

Sent from my iPod touch using Wine Making

I am 26 now. Started making wine at 23.

The trick is to just make too much so you have enough to let age! Haha

Chronologically, I'm 61.
Mentally, I still feel like I'm 17.
Physically, sometimes I feel like a hundred.;)

I'm 76, think the mind is still ok but the old body has a lot of miles on it. :fsh

My grandmother told me on her 99th birthday, "Find an age you like and stick with it." Works for me. :h I like to think I am celebrating the 22nd anniversary of my 29th birthday. (hey, this is cheaper than Lumosity. LOL)

Ernest, I did not know you are a marine. Just call this old corpsman doc. I'm also a native Tennesseean. I began making wine in my 60s and am now 73.

NS

I'll be 34 at the end of this month. Only making wine about a year now

Let's just say every year I have less friends "my age". I seemed to remember everything still being rocks before they crumbled to dirt.....

Just about to turn 53 in a few days. Next year, i will have been making wine/beer for half my life

cheers

55 and about to start wine making any day. Have my WE kit sitting on ready.... so in wine making years I guess I'm still a fetus? is that how this works?

I will be 37 next month. I have been making wine for 4 or 5 years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making Talk App

45 and wishing I started this hobby at 30.
But my patience level at that age . Was nt what it is today :)

^ same here. I clock in at 27. I figure by the time I'm retired I'll be a master wine maker. I have a feeling 30-40 years worth of experience should cover it lol

Latest posts

Back