What is your age?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your age.

• Total voters

codeman

Reaction score
I was curious what the average age of people on this forum is. There is a poll attached (in case you're on the android app)

Last edited:
44 today! As my dad used to say, "the older I get, the better I was........."

51.....I am not that old, I have just survived that long and hopefully have the experience to last longer.

You did not have a category for "51 and way the hell over" so I chose the last one. I am 72, but I have the mind and body of at 50 year old. (Bev says a 50 year old Chevy pick up that has been driven hard)

Let me just say that I wish I had started this hobby 52 years ago when, at that time in NY, you could legally drink alcohol at age 18.
smilie.gif

I agree the pole should have other age brackets. I am curious to see home many folks are under 40 and in what brackets but there will be far more in the 60 and 70's age brackets. In a few years I'll also be out of these brackets.

Wine making is a hobby for old people since kids will drink anything with alcohol in it, and can't wait for the wine to mature. :)

the big 50 and still get carded! Although I think it's from my petite figure not the crows feet:slp

Back