What is this?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Most college football players may know this, but not all professional baseball players.

It is likely Aunt Jean has seen this a million times, but would remain clueless.

Sarah Palin can't see it from her house, although she could if she really tried.

It is not used to bread shrimp. In fact it may be used to bread something.

Some of you may know immediately what this is, but let the non basketball players take a guess.

epkareenaabdulla jubarra.jpg

Last edited:
WADE!!!!!!!! I was afraid you were going to be the one to spoil it for everyone! No freakin clue? Man, I AM quite disappointed. You have more of this in your house then realize.

:b

Troy

Last edited:
No. I am surprised. I really didn't think I would stump Wade himself on this. But to be honest, obviously I found this picture, but other than that I, too, would be confused.

Now, I wish I would have made a wager on who figures it out. My guess is OP. He too has this all over his house.

Troy... it looks pretty obvious with the asexual reproduction of daughter cells, but I'm not gonna guess yet. Nice pic.

SAC wins a dozen donuts ( the raised ones of course)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what they are indeed.

I was actually going to say that but thought that would be to easy so didnt! Always go with your gut instinct, always!!

No worries buddy, SAC will share a couple donuts with you.
LOL

Houdini and his wife did a vaudeville act early in his career before he became a full-time illusionist. Is this one of his flyers?

By the way, the previous pic could be one of many fungi reproducing asexually.

Am I correct, Troy?

Not a freakin clue?

The poster, I realy didn't know. Houdini, huh? Cool!

Troy,
You really have TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS ! :b
How do you heat your cabin? wood? Cant be baseboard heat as you have no plumbing... :b :D

I would have been wrong with my guess on the first pic,dang................Upper

Latest posts

Back