What is the movie of the year?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bergomillosy

Well, I think there are at least two movies deserving this title. These are Terminator 4 and Transformers 2. What do you think?

P.S. To moderators: sorry for possible writing to a wrong category but I didn't find any other category for general chat.

Well, I think there are at least two movies deserving this title. These are Terminator 4 and Transformers 2. What do you think?

P.S. To moderators: sorry for possible writing to a wrong category but I didn't find any other category for general chat.

I think you should start making wine and stop going to see crappy movies.

I dont know and really dont care but I just watched Taken with Liam Nieson and must say its the best movie Ive seen in a long time. Will be watching Valkyrie in a few.

Valkyrie was a really good flick. I really enjoyed it. I have Gran Torino here I haven't watched yet. Looking forward to it.

Gran Torino was very good, not what I expected from him but I guess he cant go blasting everyone with a 44 mag at his age! Valkyrie was alright.

Transformers 2. is the best, since Terminator is also good but the stroy line is little not very good in my view. The whole story is only to shutdown that TR robot and that's it, It looks like very old fasion game story to me.

:D Because I play games very much :b

Watched "Knowing" last night and that was pretty good with the exception of the last 1/2 where, well I wont tell you that!

my vote goes to.. P S I love you

Gerard Butler is gorgeous.

Allie

I go to see very few movies at the theater. It has to be a good one for me to suffer thru the crowds and the noise. I have a terrible case of ringing in both ears and sounds can be a problem. To much base and I can barely understand what is being said.
But I had to go see "Star Trek". The wife and I both had to wear ear plugs due to the extreme volume, but it was a good addition to a life time of enjoying Star Trek.
Now at home, I normally see everything just about as soon as it comes out on DVD. Just recently we watched "the knowing" and another great one I saw after it was released was "Gran Torino". Classic Clint!

Since I work swing shifts, I like to catch the weekday matenee. Wow, I have no idea how to spell that:h

I went to see "Star Trek" because my daughters gave me a ticket pack for father's day. :)
I found out then that on Tuesdays they have discounts, I'm guessing to build up attendance.
Ticket, drink & popcorn for about $7.00. When you consider what they charge for the drinks and P-corn, that is a bargin.

I went to see "Star Trek" because my daughters gave me a ticket pack for father's day. :)
I found out then that on Tuesdays they have discounts, I'm guessing to build up attendance.
Ticket, drink & popcorn for about $7.00. When you consider what they charge for the drinks and P-corn, that is a bargin.

I'd date you at that price....

Allie

$7.00 aint bad at all, some of the places around here want $10.00 just for the movie!

They make their money on the junk you eat while you are there. Normally the small sodas are $3.00 and the popcorn is about the same.
But from what I guess, they are probably really slow on Tuesdays.
This place is only a theater too. No shopping center with a theater in the corner. I'm certain they paid big dollars for the land it is on, so they have to have the money coming in every day.

It is undoubtedly "X-Men Origins: Wolverine". The special effects can be termed as "Awesome". Hugh Jackman does a great work. The characters like Wolverine, Victor, Silverfox were richly painted and executed well.

Latest posts

Back