What does a "wine thief" actually look like?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A taste test js. I believe I outta drive over your way. Sounds like words straight from my mouth. LOL, Arne.

Yes, Arne, I've noted that we are similarly devoted to the senses as arbiter! Jim

...and to think I started this whole thread! I am sooo sorry!!:re

BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAA

CuteLittleDog.jpg

Dan, just because you can post up cute little puppies is not getting you off the hook on this one. :ft

Julie it took you long enough to find it. I gave you a very pointed clue when you first got back figuring you would look to see what I was talking about. Oh wait, nobody ever listens to me, what was I thinking. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Julie it took you long enough to find it. I gave you a very pointed clue when you first got back figuring you would look to see what I was talking about. Oh wait, nobody ever listens to me, what was I thinking. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yea but I was busy. You guys did not keep Wade under control and you guys were letting spammers post!!!

did we answer your question?

Pretty sure we did, between the pictures of Julie the Wine Thief & her accomplice's (not really) mugshot on the next page - there are actual pictures of what the OP was looking for, and several various models at that :)

Poor poor Julie ::

Pretty sure we did, between the pictures of Julie the Wine Thief & her accomplice's (not really) mugshot on the next page - there are actual pictures of what the OP was looking for, and several various models at that :)

Poor poor Julie ::

Deezil you are just fitting in way too much as a mod :slp

I'm sure a real wine thief would be wearing a hoody.

Richard L.

Latest posts

Back