What do you think about this??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks good, and the price looks good to. If I was looking for one, I'd grab it. :b

Be very careful as I believe that is not the unit itself and just a 3 pack of the filters that protect the unit.

Well that is a higher number of negative feedback than norm but it is also an extremely high number of sales and I can speak for many people when I say that sometimes customers can be jerks and expect their product here the next day. Im still wary of the way its worded and would ask that seller the question. That would be a great price if its true!

I am with you Wade. I have sold and bought a bunch of stuff on Ebay. I think I will pay a little more and go with the other link on my last post. I went through it and they will ship it for free also and it is still under $70...

I would really love to pick up a few of these units and start selling them myself for few bucks profit.

I would really love to get one of these too, but they don't ship up here - how about getting 2 and I'll buy the other one!

I called the company on Ebay and they indicated it was the aspirator. I checked the other websites and they were all going for about $65-$70. I'll post my satisfaction or disatisfaction with the unit.

I purchased a water transfer pump to use, but it looks like it adds too much O2 . I used it once and then read all the positive feedback about the vacuum degass and transfer.

Last edited:
It doesn't say if that is new or used.... I got one from eBay but I put in an offer at $50 which was half their list price and they excepted it. I was very happy.... unfortunatly with moving... I have yet to use it.

Disappointed

Received the package yesterday and it was the filters not the pump. Should have known. They gladly gave me a refund and changed the description on Ebay. I did win an auction today for $75, can't what for this one as I have 4 carboys to rack and degass.

Better luck with this one Pasta! I kinda thought taht about the one I was looking at so I didn't order it. I did get one off ebay it was used and I gave them a low ball bid (they were asking 90 and I offered 30) and they took it so with shipping I have about $42.00 in it and it works great. Sometimes we get lucky!

Back