What do you listen to?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myakkagldwngr

Reaction score
I'm one of those nuts who really enjoy music. Just wish I could play some instrument, but oh well.
What do you listen to while you are surfing or making your brew?
My interest varies greatly, right now it's Merle Haggard.
But it could just as easily been Ozzie Osborne or something a lot older than I am. Both Hanks, Ray Charles, Freddie Mercury,,, it's all good.

oh me to , but i can play an instrument ..........a MP3 lpayer is an instrument right???? RIGHT!!! LOL! sroiously tho, i enjoy most all county , and alot of bluegrass, some pop slips in thanks to the daughter liking it LOL! and some hard rock thanks to DNW liking it.. other wise i stay tuned mostly to country.... loving the new jerrod neiman song right now, cant get enough of it tho that may just be a reflection of my mood latley LOL!

I mainly listen to country these days, but I grew up in the hair band era so I have a tendency to head bang a little. Only problem with that is it hurts to do it these days, LOL.

There is one CD that pretty much stays in my car CD player,
Black Crowes - Shake your money maker
I can listen to that CD over and over and not even skip one song on it.

Alternative Music - Three Days Grace, Seether, Shinedown, Kings of Leon, Godsmack, etc

Mostly country but will take some small amounts of old rock .Oh and Celine Dion anytime .
We are heading to Cavendish this summer for a big 4 day Country concert with a variety of artist .Keith Urban will probably be my Fav there but there are alot of groups going that are good . I think I'm one of the few people going that's not happy they invited Taylor Swift . We went to this concert last year & it was well run and Reba put on a great performance Tim McGraw not so much ,I was really disappointed with him . Well I just went way off topic here lol .

Both Hanks

There are 3 Hanks.
Give Hank III (he is Jrs son) a listen, on some songs he sounds eerily like Hank Sr., on some he sounds like Jr. back in his heyday and on some... heck just give him a listen.

my personal favorite of his is [ame="http://www.veoh.com/collection/s550884/watch/e157671prP85GJn"]"Pop Country Really Sucks"[/ame]

Country, 70's, love Journey & Beatles. Did anyone by chance watch Brooks & Dunn last night? Awesome show.

Cool,,,, a 3rd Hank!!!!
I wonder if he likes to drink and party??? :b :db
Ah, probably not.
I can take a little bit of just about anything. Can only tolerate just a song or two of rap, then have to get back to my roots.

I listen to New Zealand dub and reggae, like Fat Freddys Drop, Salmonella Dub, Kora, Cornerstone Roots, Tahuna Breaks, Katchafire.

If you get the time, check out "Wandering Eye" by Fat Freddys Drop, its just awesome.

Chilled out relaxed, awesome beats and vocals.

Although a bit of the Johnny Cash is good.

Found a song on youtube called "Woozy on Cider" by James Yorkston, probably my favourite this year! :try

Being an entertainer it is awesome. Every week we listen to a huge and wide variety of music mostly from the 50's thru today. All kinds of genres. We get comments quite often about the variety and selection of music that we play.

I frequently (now is one of those times) when I set my Bose PAS system up in my living room and listen for hours. The other night was DooWop.

We have so much music I have thousands of songs we still havent yet listened to.

Can't pin point a favorite genre but often listen to 80's pop, new wave, 70's classic rock, old school and some hip hop. 90's dance and techno. Newer country as well as the classics, J. Cash, C. Pride, H.Williams Jr. etc. We enjoy the 50's and 60's classics as well. What a blast, a party, or two every weekend.

I see there are a few people here that share a little in my music tastes. Being a DJ I'm somewhat of an all around music lover, but I still have my faves. I'm a hard rock/metal and electronica fan the most. Love bands like Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, 30 Seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin, and Lacuna Coil. In electronica I am a fan of House, Dance, Techno, Trance, Drum 'N Bass, and SynthPop. I am always playing some sort of music though and it always depends on my mood. It could be Enya one day, Metallica the next, and Beethoven after that. :)

Yeah, genre doesn't matter to me...
Good sounds,,, good lyrics and a good voice and it's all good.

Alternative Music - Three Days Grace, Seether, Shinedown

Add breaking benjamin to that list and thats mine ;-)
Saw breaking benjamin, three days grace, and flyleaf back in february. Great concert. I try to see BB every time they come around.

Well I have to admit I like to listen to silence but if I have to listen to something it would be this... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqBw5HWQybQ[/ame] you'll love it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back