What do you listen to?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like a little of everything, I used to be quite into harder stuff back in the 90s like Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, metallica, etc. Lately I've mellowed and generally like acoustic stuff like Alison Krauss & Union Station, Cat Stevens, Colin Hay (former lead singer of men at work). I just recently discovered Regina Spektor, a great piano player and singer. I love the Beatles, especially McCartney. But above all I love Pink Floyd. David Gilmour rocks.

[Country for me altho I used to work rock dances on Sunday nites and dance with the kids.

Pissed the Sgt. off tho. Seemed like a worth while project at the time.

Good for him to get his heart rate up.

absolutely bucking the trend here.. rap is awesome.

I love Eminem.. especially 'white america' and 'Haileys song'

hehehhehhe... ( don't shoot me!)

Allie:p

You do realize, it is actually all rap! Most every song rhymes, just like the guys and their rap.
Only difference, only a few of the rap guys have an actual singing voice.
I can listen to a little bit, and then have to drift off to something else.
I've a ton of it down loaded on my computer from my SIL's collection. Before he and my daughter bought their first house and moved out, I burnt all his CD's.

Man I would be getting rid of that off my computer in a hurry man it's taking up valuable for winemaking info :D

Currently, I'm listening to my merlot fizzle and pop from the yeasties feasting. LOL
I'm more of a indie rock, ska, classic rock, metal and punk kinda guy. But I also like some classical and country. Oh, can't forget Bob Marley!
I play guitar a little and have been learning to play violin.

Eminem is somewhat a lyrical genius with his songs. I do like some of his popular music including his part in "You Don't Know". Rap or Hip Hop can get on some nerves.

The real sad part about this music today is musicians don't harmonize or probably can't even read music. Let's just scream into a mic with a beat box in the background. Dancing to Rap music..........can you? I can't.

The music of the 50's, 60's and 70's laid the ground work and inspired artists after them. There was talent there. Fifty wedding a year and what packs our dance floor more than anything else, the classics and not hip hop or todays pop.

The good thing about this is those classics will never die out yet rap music is generally around for a year and gets forgotten, except a few.

Latest posts

Back