What are you watching today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, you are closer to Green Bay than to Detroit.... you could come over to the Dark Side. Forget the trolls; we would welcome you. Just sayin'... :D
I hear yah. It's just I've been a fan for 50 plus years. You would think at some point the odds will be in our favor eh! Lol
Thanks for the offer though 👍

Sadly I just finished the last episode of Schitt's Creek. This show is a beacon of light and laughter in a time when we seem to have neither. The writing just gets better and better with each season. The Moria Rose quotes out of nowhere would make even @sour_grapes smile. The over the top costumes, wigs. The growth of the characters with each season. One minute your laughing, the next your eyes are tearing up. This show could have gone on for 10-12 seasons easily but they decided to end it on a high note at only 6 leaving the world wanting more.

So many scenes that will have you ROTFL.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 1.56.05 PM.png

Sadly I just finished the last episode of Schitt's Creek. This show is a beacon of light and laughter in a time when we seem to have neither. The writing just gets better and better with each season. The Moria Rose quotes out of nowhere would make even @sour_grapes smile. The over the top costumes, wigs. The growth of the characters with each season. One minute your laughing, the next your eyes are tearing up. This show could have gone on for 10-12 seasons easily but they decided to end it on a high note at only 6 leaving the world wanting more.

So many scenes that will have you ROTFL.

View attachment 70174

We are way behind this trend, but the wife and I are in season 2. Hysterical show.

Just finished "Downtrodden," the story of the final days of Hitler.

We are way behind this trend, but the wife and I are in season 2. Hysterical show.

My wife and I tried to watch this show sometime ago. Just couldn't get in to it, which surprised me somewhat, since I usually live Eugene Levi no matter what. My kids have said get deeper into it and you will love it. We just haven't tried more.

Watching Dexter, Agents of Chaos, Yellowstone, The Undoing, Umbrella Academy, Utopia, The Expanse, Succession, and The Watchmen.
Now onto Sound of Metal, The Night Of,, Murder on Middle Beach, I'll Be Gone in the Dark, The Great Hack, Fake Famous, The Staircase, One Night in Miami, The Spy, Queen's Gambit, Better Call Saul, Your Honor, and The Little Things.

Some good ones there for sure!

Now onto Sound of Metal, The Night Of,, Murder on Middle Beach, I'll Be Gone in the Dark, The Great Hack, Fake Famous, The Staircase, One Night in Miami, The Spy, Queen's Gambit, Better Call Saul, Your Honor, and The Little Things.

Recent TV Shows finished/caught up :

The Wilds
The Flight Attendant
The Umbrella Academy
The Lady and the Dale
Wandavision
For All Mankind
NAT GEO The Right Stuff (8pt series Disney+)

From the Earth to the Moon (12pt series HBO)

Recent Movies:

The Little Things
Palmer
Nomadland

Watched Nomadland last night. That has Oscar on many levels written all over it.

Last edited:
If you haven't watched "The Escape Artists" on Prime Video I highly recommend it for a good laugh. Get to episode 3 and you will be ROTFL!

Latest posts

Back