What are you watching today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
Since @geek brought it up, why not talk about movies, TV, etc we're watching.

I've been watching Ozark on Netflix of late. Absolutely love it! I also recently ran through "The Chef Show", which was pretty good; and am enjoying "Ugly Delicious" from time to time.

Need to start the latest season of Ozark. First two seasons were great. I picked up a refurbed AppleTV 4K a few months back and have been enjoying my free year of AppleTV+. Really liked "For All Mankind". In the middle of "See" and really like it as well. Have watched the first episode of "Servant"which was really creepy but really good if you like that genre. In the middle of the second season remake of "Lost in Space" on Netflix. So far pretty good but not as good as first season. Watched the season final of "Better Call Saul" last night. Another roller coaster ride and can't wait for the final season but it may be 18-24 months from now. I have a feeling the last scene of the last episode will be Saul and Walter White meeting for the first time. The circle will be complete.

Last edited:
Need to start the latest season of Ozark. First two seasons were great. I picked up a refurbed AppleTV 4K a few months back and have been enjoying my free year of AppleTV+. Really liked "For All Mankind". In the middle of "See" and really like it as well. Have watched the first episode of "Servant"which was really creepy but really good if you like that genre. In the middle of the second season remake of "Lost in Space" on Netflix. So far pretty good but not as good as first season. Watched the season final of "Better Call Saul" last night. Another roller coaster ride and can't wait for the final season but it may be 18-24 months from now. I have a feeling the last scene of the last episode will be Saul and Walter White meeting for the first time. The circle will be complete.

I'll have to check out 'For All Mankind'. We got new phones a few months back and got the Apple TV+ too, but haven't used it much. Started watching "The Morning Show" - a few episodes in and need to pick that back up.

Lost in Space is also good - waited for a long time for season 2, then blew through the whole thing in about a week. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
For All Mankind was slow out of the gate but you will be rewarded if you push through the first 3 episodes and the last scene (post credits) of the final episode will have you shatting bricks.

Down East Dickering on Prime. I do not know what it is about this show, but I am totally addicted to it.

I also broke down and got cbs all access. Been watching the new star trek series on that. (ok, let the nerd comments fly).

The wife is big time into Netflix AKA “zombie killers“ and “cops solving gruesome murders”.

Hate to say it but I cycle between CNN vs Fox vs GMA vs the fat guy on radio vs NPR vs BBC vs Spectrum news. (can’t stand it when they start repeating after 60 minutes)

It’s interesting to see what is important to different communities, ,,,, my wife’s response is “I don’t want to think about this“ and as a result start crying.

My wife and I are binge watching Six Feet Under (two episodes a night). We don't have TV so listen to NPR but this series is really well written.

We've just finished binging two seasons of Star Trek Discovery on our 30 day free CBS trial, and just started Picard a few nights ago will probably watch the final 3 episodes tonight.

"Scott & Bailey" on Amazon Prime. British shows seem better written, have better actors, and they don't all look like super-models.

I like Scott and Bailey. Most Brit shows are well written even though they may have the same plot lines.

Recently finished all 3 seasons of the Ozark on Netflix and cannot wait for season 4..!!
Now watching Money Heist, season 1, very interesting 🤔

Since @geek brought it up, why not talk about movies, TV, etc we're watching.

I've been watching Ozark on Netflix of late. Absolutely love it! I also recently ran through "The Chef Show", which was pretty good; and am enjoying "Ugly Delicious" from time to time.

Copyright infringement!!!! LOL

Finished season 4 of Money Heist....wow

Meanwhile, what's good on Netflix?

I can't get past the dubbing on Money Heist (Netflix). Finished season 3 of Ozark last night. Can't wait for season 4. Great show - I think I'm gonna start re-watching it.

Latest posts

Back