What are you listening to tonight...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceeaton

slowly going nuts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is obviously just for fun, but I thought it would be interesting to post a few lines of a song you are listening to and see if anyone can guess the song and artist. Being online from home the last few months with this COVID stuff, I've found it is really hard to gauge the intent and thoughts of someone I know from work. I figure it couldn't hurt to know peoples musical taste to get to help know them a little better since we aren't interacting in person.

So this first one will be an easy one, I didn't post an Eagles song I was listening to earlier because I know someone here knows the lyrics so well he might have written them.

Waiting for the break of day,
Searching for something to say,
Dancing lights against the sky,
Giving up I close my eyes...

Artist and title please...

I think google is okay. The bands namesake is a city very close to you...

Robert Lamm wrote the song and is a founding member of this band.

Remember, I'm old so I listen to old music.

"Together we stand, united we fall" is my next entry.... also old.

my mask
my filter
my defense
my face
insurance against indifference and hate
shelter, protection
my sanity at stake
exclusion of redundance
negotiation and debate

my mask
my filter
my defense
my face
insurance against indifference and hate
shelter, protection
my sanity at stake
exclusion of redundance
negotiation and debate
You posted before I could add this...

The person who guesses the song and Artist gets the privilege to post the next song...

And without googling, I have no clue on that one...

Put up some hints if someone doesn't take a stab at a guess for a while...

the title of this track is quite relevant to current situation we are all in but this is a very underground and not very popular genre

they are not based in the US but you are probably more likely to hear their stuff in NYC than anywhere else in the country. The album was released in 2007.

for sure, i really didnt expect anyone to get it but it was the track i was listenin to. Mask by Soman. anyone else feel free to post some lyrics

I did listen to that tonight, believe it or not! Sounded pretty good in the garage (bad acoustics in here).
Ahhhh, they just don’t make them like that anymore. I listened to that yesterday. And I watched a YouTube video that played parts soloed from the multi-track. Boston was truly ahead of it’s time. 🥰

Well, its eight o'clock in Boise, Idaho
I'll find my limo driver
Mister, take us to the show
I done made some plans for later on tonight
I'll find a little queen
And I know I can treat her right

Guess what I'm listening too in the garage during a perfect weather day in PA in August...

Should be easy, I think.

Latest posts

Back