What are you cooking today ?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Norwegians would do!.. the swedes were self inflicted, I planted the entire packet and every single seed sprouted. I thought the cattle would eat them, but they only eat the greens and turn their noses up at the vege bit.

You can make wine out of them it's just , I can't get hold of any amylase and I don't want to get stuck with a wine that refuses to clear.

I also planted an entire packet of silverbeet, which is ok.. we eat a lot of that and the cattle like it too.

This weekend it's time to plant again for the summer.. courgettes, gherkins, peas, beans and corn.

Allie

I'll tell you what is cooking,Got some Stevie Ray going on while i'm boilin the last of the the Eldo harvast.Clear goes to jelly,other goes to wine.....Dig it.....Upper

Mom is recovering from knee surgery so I'm going to her place to make her some homemade clam chowder

I think I will have a salad for lunch. For dinner I will eat sandwiches because I do not want to cook today and besides this I really like sandwiches. I think I will have one with tomatoes, tuna, salad, cucumber and maybe some cheese.

Latest posts

Back