Western North Carolina Vineyards

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PCharles

Reaction score
This is a photo of a local NC Vineyard. In the past this vineyard has grown grapes for wineries. Ownership changed hands earlier this year. The new owner hopes to build a winery with tasting room. It has a good location, just several miles off hwy 40 and as you can see, it's a real attractive location.

Here's a picture that I took yesterday.

July 21-2012-2-8-TM.jpg

Last edited:
Great picture Paul. Some day I have to back into photography and I'll be getting a hold of you on camera choices. I want to do close up's of insects like we see on FB.

What is the name Paul? May have to check it out!

The new name of the vineyard with winery will be South Fork. I did a search and didn't find any listing online, but have it from a good source that this is the new name.

They planted a number of new vines this year.

Oppps, I found out that the name of the vineyard is Silver Fork, not South Fork. Here is a link to their new web page.
http://www.silverforkwinery.com/index.html

In regards to any trickery with the photo.... hmmmm well perhaps there was a bit. I took 5 versions of the same picture, each with a different exposure setting from low to high. I have a program that overlays the different exposures, choosing the blend that provides the best apperance. Busted!!! :)

Latest posts

Back