well now

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just returned yet again from the hospital, my nephew is getting to be expense help, i can care less he wants a bottle, he helps me, but this time was a major no-no. he is supposed to go into the wine room, but noooo this time he grabbed the bottle Chilin with out put in a different bottle to chill,, that is pure evil most every time i head to ER i put a bottle in the fridge for me.....
so, i'm logging off to enjoy room temp wine, which aint all that bad, but he don't need to know that, he's got keys to my home an keys to my wine room, the refrigerator aint locked ,,
Dawg

just returned yet again from the hospital, my nephew is getting to be expense help, i can care less he wants a bottle, he helps me, but this time was a major no-no. he is supposed to go into the wine room, but noooo this time he grabbed the bottle Chilin with out put in a different bottle to chill,, that is pure evil most every time i head to ER i put a bottle in the fridge for me.....
so, i'm logging off to enjoy room temp wine, which aint all that bad, but he don't need to know that, he's got keys to my home an keys to my wine room, the refrigerator aint locked ,,
Dawg
Put one in the freezer, it'll be plenty cold in 30 minutes (I've never done that but I heard it works :h).

Make sure you don't forget about it if you put it in the freezer. Might have a suprise in store. LOL, Arne.

I could imagine the cork would push out and you'd get a semi frozen stalagmite of wine pushing out of the bottle. Now if I could only find a way to wrap them up, I'd have wine ice pops. But I've never had that one happen...nah it was just a bad dream brought on by spicy food and too much beer. :h

AGREED 100%, THE CORK PRESSURE AINT AT AS MUCH AS THE SHOULDERS ON YOUR BOTTLE,
every thing i put in the freezer with the exception of spirts does not fair all that well,,
THAT IS MY OPINION/GUESS
Dawg

Make sure you don't forget about it if you put it in the freezer. Might have a suprise in store. LOL, Arne.

Last edited:
Dawg, just enjoy that room temp wine while appreciating the fact that you are home. Best of health to you.

I keep a couple of beer pint glasses in the freezer, a pour and swirl chills it down right quick

Latest posts

Back