Welcome Wade!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are indeed in this TOGETHER, but thanks for driving the boat for us Wade, we all appreciate your efforts, as well as those who do so collectively as part of the forum as a whole. I hope I am not out of line to speak on behalf of all the mebers here.:)Thanks a million(in yeast colonies, not dollars)
:)

Troy

I know I am one of the newbies here but I like what I have seen so far. This site caught my attention right away because of how quick everyone was to help out. No arguing among members and I have not seen any spam, yet. This is the first forum I have joined. I am not the group joining type of guy but again I was impressed with all the assistance being given out. I think I have started a life long addiction .:d

Well thank you Madriver.
Wade has put alot of time here and has "employed" us Mods to help out to keep things going on the straight and narrow.

Mad, it's true, you are now hooked. We know an addict when we see him/her. Wade has done a great job getting rid of the spam the last several weeks, and we argue all the time, we just do it behind the door. HeeHee

Back