Wedding Wine Is Ready!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
Our wedding wine is finally ready!
smiley32.gif
Last Sunday, Poor Bert and I were enjoying the joys of our screen porch when he mentioned that we still didn't have labels for the wedding wine to be served at our daughter's wedding on 6/17. Oh no!
smiley3.gif
I sent a message to George who designed numerous version from whichwe could choose. We figured out just what we wanted and George got them printed and into the mail to us. They are now on the bottles and they are ready to go to the reception site.

George, without your great customer service, we would be like a nail with threads. You are the knightwho saved the P.W.P. I knight you, Sir George! We love the labels, and for some reason want to share some pictures with all of y'all. (We heard somewhere that people around here like pictures.
smiley2.gif
)

2006-06-11_173956_Wedding_Wine_006.jpg

2006-06-11_174020_Wedding_Wine_009.jpg

2006-06-11_174036_Wedding_Wine_012.jpg

2006-06-11_174057_Wedding_Wine_015.jpg

NOW they can get married!
smiley36.gif

smiley32.gif
George.........The Knight in shining armor

PWP..Great looking wine...what kind is it?

Oh Princess of all things Polish andwiney:
smiley5.gif

Your Riesling looks fabulous dahling and the labels are super. I'm sure all will appreciate your hard work and labors on the happy day.
smiley32.gif

I am glad the labels worked well.

I have been called a lot of things
smiley9.gif
, but never a "knight in shining armor."

Thank you.

Beautiful wines PWP. If you are having a Polish wedding for your daughter there is nothing that compares. We've had lots of Polish weddings in my family and they are so much fun!!!!! Great foods, lots of wine and plenty of polka music. Seems likethey went on for days.

Hope you will post lots of pictures!!!

BTW, I love your walls. Did you paint them?

Ramona

This will not be a Polish wedding. It will be a Norwegian wedding. She wasn't lucky enough to get any of my blood line.
smiley19.gif
I don't think it will really crank up until the grandmothers have left. I'm looking forward to seeking the relatives. Poor Bert has some that are just a hoot!

Yes, I'm the one who did the walls. I had a great time doing them. That technique is great for hiding flaws in the walls!
smiley2.gif

Great looking wine and labels. Have you got enough there? Must be a small wedding.
smiley36.gif
Enough there for the bride and groom, but what is everybody else going to toast with?

The walls do look great- and you aren't hiding any flaws, you are accentuating the character of the house.
smiley4.gif

Congrates PWP to your daughter and new son in law as well as you and
Bert! I saw by the labels that the happy day was last Sat. I hope the
day was filled with all great memories for everyone involved. The wine
looks wonderful!

Pete

PS...I hope you got all the empties back! The mental picture I got of
you running from table to table snatching empties had me lmao ( I have
a very active imagination).

That was a day I tried to not care about much of anything. I tried very hard to just let go and have fun.
smiley36.gif
But it does conjure up some good images.

So when will we be privy to see photos of the event ? Edited by: Waldo

Ya hey, dat dere weddin was a hoot...doncha noo.

That's my attempt at Norwegian typing.

earl

Latest posts

Back