Website upgrade in progress?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racer

Future vineyard owner
Reaction score
Is there an upgrade going on? Or just some other smaller facelift going on to the forum. I noticed most avatars are missing and smiles aren't displaying for me either.Anybody know whats going on?

Yes, TxBrew as done some work and not everything as come back, we'll get on this over the next few days and sorry about this.

TX Brew. I remeber hearing this name. kinda like having a business, hire a manager, and then when everything is going great, show up and try to tweak it.

I have f-d up many things trying to make them better when they were going just fine.

I wish TX would pop in once in a while and make his presence, and presents known.

Troy

He upgrades the spam management area usually and sometimes doing so will screw up a few things but its a necessary evil, youve seen the spammers get through lately! St Allie is our spam :gb but she shouldnt have to work as hard as she does. If youre avatar is missing just reload it again, its most likely still in your profile, just click on it and click save again, thats all I had to do.

Thanks Wade for the confirmation about the on going site update/upgrade.

And Troy just because TXBrew doesn't contribute to the wine talk here doesn't mean he doesn't look in on the site from time to time. I've noticed him logged in on the site on a somewhat regular basis.

And upgrade? But I was always able to get on. Don't you need to close it for awhile to do an upgrade? :i

Julie

Back