WineXpert WE Shiraz/zinfendel

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

I love this obsession
Reaction score
I just picked up this kit (WE Shiraz/zinfendel) from my local.. Not may choices today they had a really big weekend. I was just wondering if anybody has tried it and what they thought of it.

I just picked up this kit (WE Shiraz/zinfendel) from my local.. Not may choices today they had a really big weekend. I was just wondering if anybody has tried it and what they thought of it.
Brian,
I've made this. It's actually bulk aging right now, but I've sampled it a few times along the way. This wine has great potential, but then, I really like Shiraz. Can't wait for another 3 months or so, to see how it ages.

Thanks for the reply! My wife and I do like shiraz so I am hoping that it is a good full taste.. Please let me know how it is along the way.

I needed a carboy this past weekend, so I ended up bottling my Shiraz/Zinfandel. The last bottle was only about half full, so I had to drink it (on darn.) It was pretty tasty!! I'm sure it'll only get better as it matures.

Back