WineXpert WE Piesporter

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tculross

Junior
Reaction score
I just picked this kit up today. A search of the forums don't show any postings for this wine. Just curious if anyone has made it and if so, what did you think? Thanks in advance for responses!

I know people in my wine club that made it. They loved it.

I justed bottled this wine and it is very good. It cleared very nice and is not very sweet at all. if fact I added one bottle Ice wine to the carboy to sweeten it up a little

I'm bottling this one myself next week; glad to hear you guys liked it. Although mine doesn't seem to be clearing as fast as I thought it should. But this is my first kit so my expectations may be way off ;o) I read somewhere that the clearing agents prefer it a bit warmer, so maybe I need to put it somewhere less cool.

I'm so happy people are happy with this kit. BTW, which WE Piesporter? The Selection Original? or the Vintners Reserve? One is listed as Dry. The other as Off-Dry. Although both contain F-packs. Would appear to be different kits.

Sorry about the sarcasm above, but this kind of thread annoys me. If I wanted to make a Piesporter, how would I know which one to buy?

Steve

I'm so happy people are happy with this kit. BTW, which WE Piesporter? The Selection Original? or the Vintners Reserve? One is listed as Dry. The other as Off-Dry. Although both contain F-packs. Would appear to be different kits.

Sorry about the sarcasm above, but this kind of thread annoys me. If I wanted to make a Piesporter, how would I know which one to buy?

Steve

Steve we do that on purpose, you're fun to watch annoyed! :)
Really though you're absolutely right.I made both. The Selection as usual is better in my opinion but they were both very good.

Really though you're absolutely right.I made both. The Selection as usual is better in my opinion but they were both very good.
Dan:

Did you make them both "by the book". If so, did you notice any difference between the dry and the off-dry?

Steve

Back