We need a links page.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
I just dropped a note to Tex(not Mike Tex), administarator Tex. It would be a nice addition to this forum to have a catagorized link page for sites for supplies, wine talk, etc. Maybe if he heard enough feed back he may put something like that in here for us. Anyone else have any comments regarding this? Alot of the members have recommended some fantastic links in the threads themselves it would be neat to have them in there own place and those who submit them could have a little comment area on what the link contains and what to expect from it.

Where is our fearless leader anyway, I think he has popped in only a couple times in the last several months since I have participated in this forum?
Troy

Again Wade, you posted a link regarding corks. I realize we could all create a folder on our own computers to keep track of these, (I did) but I still think a link page on the site itself would be a great addition. You recently mentioned you emailed the admin regarding another subject, what email did you use to contact them, did anyone get back to you? We may be on a "ghost" forum, maybe there is no admin. I thought the admin was Tex(not you Mike, not yet):) and Smurfe was a moderator but we hardly ever see them. So if anyone was to want to contact them regarding "our" site how do we do it?
:confused:
Troy

No one ever ot back to me! The email I used for them is on the bottom of this page on the right where it says contact us!

Revolution? We'll just dump some wine in some harbor and take over!!!!!!
Troy
I thought you and SMURFE knew each other?

I do from the other forum but hes a busy amn as he;s an EMS and doesnt spend much time on either forum. I dont even think he goes on this forum at all anymore.

Latest posts

Back