WineXpert WE LE Peach ice wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek

Still lost.....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone making this kit?

I’m going to pull the trigger for this “port-style” sweet wine to give in the Holidays.

Geek , what's the cost of the kit?
Peach in any decent format is a good taste....

Yeah, $84.99 plus shipping at Label Peelers.
They received the shipment already....maybe a good sweet wine for Holidays....

I’m making this one now, make sure you follow the ice wine instructions and NOT the dessert wine instructions. Mines going on the second week and still slowly fermenting.
Check out Adventure In HomeBrewing.com, they did have 13% off and free shipping on this kit. Cheaper than Label Peelers

I’m making this one now, make sure you follow the ice wine instructions and NOT the dessert wine instructions. Mines going on the second week and still slowly fermenting.
Check out Adventure In HomeBrewing.com, they did have 13% off and free shipping on this kit. Cheaper than Label Peelers

Doesn't look like they have this kit, at least didn't see it on their site.

Doesn't look like they have this kit, at least didn't see it on their site.
It’s the Apres Peach Ice Wine Kit, isn’t that made by WineExpert? It’s $104 with free shipping, enter LOOT In coupon section and get 13% off more

It’s the Apres Peach Ice Wine Kit, isn’t that made by WineExpert? It’s $104 with free shipping, enter LOOT In coupon section and get 13% off more

the site you mentioned above doesn't seem to show the kit, can you post the direct link to see it?

I was just lurking and googled the name instead of the website. It looks like with their 13% off coupon, the RQ kits are more reasonably priced. The Monastrell ends up being $136-ish shipped to southeast PA.

Do note that this is the first I've heard of this site, and I've never ordered from them.

I was just lurking and googled the name instead of the website. It looks like with their 13% off coupon, the RQ kits are more reasonably priced. The Monastrell ends up being $136-ish shipped to southeast PA.

Do note that this is the first I've heard of this site, and I've never ordered from them.
I’ve ordered from them numerous times, they are legit, in some cases their prices are better than Label Peelers because they offer free shipping. I got my Peach Ice Wine from them and I have 2 more of the special dessert wines ordered from them also. They have great beer kits also. I did their vanilla stout excellent.

My only question is how much peachier is it than the Riesling Ice Wine? That was distinctly peachy in my recollection. I don't do a lot of ice wine so I don't know if it's different enough to try :/

What was the final SG before and especially after adding the f-pack?

I'm going to start this today and may add a bit of the f-pack up-front because I don't want the final SG to be overly sweet.

It finishes extremely high. Mine was 1.060. I checked direction sheet to make sure and 1.060 is where it is suppose to finish. SG was 1.118. I just did a final transfer yesterday and tasted it. It definitely is Sweet and has a strong peach taste. I can only see myself drinking 1 glass at a sitting since it’s so sweet, definitely a dessert wine.

Latest posts

Back