WineXpert WE kits with grape skins?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malkore

Reaction score
Do any of the winexpert kits use grape skin 'packs'?

I have not strayed above the $80 range and am just curious how far up I have to go to hit that tier.

I know the $120 kits at my brew shop have more juice in them, in addition to being 'better regional' grapes used to make the juice.

thanks!

The Crushendo line up of the Selection Estate has skins. I believe they are discontinuing that line up so you may have to hunt to find any left. Not all Selection Estate kits are Crushendo.

That's right, they discontinued the Crushendo line.

There was some sort of announcement last year about a new high-end line to replace it, but haven't heard anything since.

IMO they just cant get their stuff together with many red wines, just my $.02. I find almost every other brand superior to theirs in the red category. They do produce some very good whites and Ports though.

No Kiddin,l I think they are to busy trying to be revolutionary and come up with something different and great. Kinda dumb, do what works

Its good te try and improve but do your homework first before making all the fuss only to then find out it doesnt work.

Are these eclipse kits ( I think that's what they're called) still supposed to come out March/April or is there another setback?

Latest posts

Back