watched the coolest show last nite!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrygirl

Reaction score
we are not large tv followers, but each of us have our favorite we watch. (i like "bones" and i watched "house" for the first time last night, it was good, too, lol)
we often check ket (kentucky educational television, don't laugh) for various farming programs and kentucky tonight always has regional interest. last night we watched

vintage kentucky: the vine to wine experience

it was an awesome historical perspective of kentucky's turn from grapes to tobacco and now back to grapes. it showcased several ky wineries, including elk creek, chrisman mill vineyard and winery, acres of land winery, purple toad and 6 others...
i highly recommend it to my fellow ky forum members. maybe they'll get this put on dvd!

Sounds like a PBS chamnnel. Lots of info there.

ALL;
Check around for a Wine Club in your area. Lots of people in your area make wine (can be someone just around the corner). Its up to U to bring them together to form a "Wine Club".

There is always lots of cool stuff around where we live yet we'll go hours away to see the largest Slinky or something. By the way, the largest slinky is next to the largest set of stairs.

Some of those shows are good but I get aggravated when they play us for stupid just to make a show. My wife says it's just TV, yes but we are a little smarter than some of these shows.

Personally I enjoy NCIS, My Name Is Earl, Seinfeld and Jimmy Neutron. Guess that shows my intelect.:tz

I too like BONES. She is one of my secret "tv girls". My Mom said she is married to a Saudi prince or something. SHHHHH! My other secret TV girls are Emily Proctor and EvaLaRue from CSI: Miami.

(slinky , a slinky, fun for a girl or a boy) Now, try to get that stupid song out of your head!

I have several sites that you can download all of your favorite old tv episodes from.

I need to rub some ribs but I will pop back in and share some of them with you all.

One of course is hulu.com, but that is nowhere close to the goodest one.

Look up "WINE COUNTRY" in your TV listings. @ 4AM Saturday on NBC there is a show. Look it up kinda cool show

Or go to the Discovery channel and look up, "Americas Deadliest Catch".

Been there , done that.

Those are my brothers.

We dont eat Pecans at Christmas, we are already flipping nuts.

There is always lots of cool stuff around where we live yet we'll go hours away to see the largest Slinky or something. By the way, the largest slinky is next to the largest set of stairs.

steve, u made me spit my coffee, lol lol
my son and bro in law love this stupid show, family guy. i've watched a few episodes and well, u do laugh, but it's always sooo wrong...
since sid is making confessions about his tv girls, i will make a confession about a show i watched last year and just watched this seasons premier last week...project runway:sh
i'm not even a fashion guru...i HATE to shop even (unless it's for wine supplies, lol) i think, maybe i'm attracted to the artistic aspect of it...who knows lol.

If you like family guy then My Name Is Earl is one more step off the reservation. There are many times you can't laugh because you'll miss the next line. It is sooooo wrong but hysterically funny.

And to think about it there are probably people like this.

You guys might like 'Louie' also, but when it comes to irreverant, there's nothing quite like 'Tosh.0' imo.
And yes, I watch it.

Latest posts

Back